Poll : What is the sweetest thing one of your closer contacts has told you on Y/A?

one of my contact told me that she care 4 me

Update:

hey i am a girl ..idiot

30 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

That they will always be there for me.

Also One i don't know very well sent a real shocker, sweet but out of the blue.

• 1 decade ago

One of my favorite User of YA once commented after awarding the BA like, "you proved you are authority on ...name of my country.." and I was so much happy and honored too though I know she praised a bit too much about my 'authority' thing...lol.

The first compliment I got sometimes in early 2007 was like "...it's amazing that you would go out of way to help Asker..." not exact paraphrasing, but the theme was like that. You know what; we are now good friends and exchange our ideas and views on regular basis.

Btw, I have starred this question to get more interesting comments from my Contacts too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

To jump off a bridge, hes an idiot but thats the first message ive ever got...and the only one :(

• Once I asked a question and one of my contacts wrote to me that I sounded very sweet :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Eh bien, nous avons partagé des secrets que même pas la plupart de mes amis à moi. Je voudrais que est assez doux à l'écoute de son et de soins, vous connaissez?"

• 1 decade ago

She told me to go and get a shower after 2 hours of filth mail correspondence.

What? I'm joking

• vCraZz
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

theres a few but one of my contacts is always emailing me with little things to cheer me up

altho a few of them have said said a lot of sweet kind things its just her constant support

shes the best

peace XP

• JC
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I had someone send me the sweetest email recently.

She told me I was this big goofy combination of deep thinking and playfulness that she loved to see everyday.

It made me feel wonderful actually.

• 1 decade ago

Wow, where would I start...

The world would be better if everyone had a friend like you

and

I love you

are probably the big ones.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That she thought i was a 45 year old pervert.

Very sweet...right?

Im actually 17 years old, and im a reasonable guy not a perv.

LOL

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.