Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsMotorcycle Racing · 1 decade ago

is 14 too late to start motocross?

well i am 14 and have a ttr 230 and want to start motocross is it too late or just take allot of hard work. would appreciate an answer. was thinking a 125 2 stroke or 250 4 stroke and whats best way of startin

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Nope, 14 is not too late. Jeremy McGrath, the record holder for most number of wins in 250cc Supercross, started when he was 15.

Since everyone races 4 strokes these days, you might as well start on a 250.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hae, NO off course it ain't to late to start! Um get a 125- they Better for racing and 250 4 stroke better for trail ride Kinda thing. Also a 125 would be better to start on if you have a TTR atm.

Whats the best why of starting? well just go to a motor cross near you- you don't need to be great to start or just ride around at home or on a mates farm. Hope i helped good luck.

Source(s): Me, dad. club
  • 1 decade ago

since you already have a ttr230 buy the 250 4 stroke. as it would hard changing from a 4 stroke two a 2 stroke. defently the 250f no its not to late at all

• 4 years ago

of course no men, there are people that start at 30 and their are good at mx, your too young so go ahead men , you will be jumping in less than one year bro:D

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No its not i know plently of people that do

• 1 decade ago

DO IT!

Good luck!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.