Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

梅ㄚ
Lv 4
梅ㄚ asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急急急~話劇的內容,請幫我翻成英文 !!

我們英文課 各組都要演一場小話劇

我英文太爛了

請大家幫我 翻成英文

口白 :這場話劇的男女主角分別是 莉莉 和 捷克 ,訴說兩人因為發生車禍 到住院而發生的愛情故事

莉莉 : 今天我終於拿到駕照了,所以.....恩.............我決定租一輛車去兜風~

口白 : 於是莉莉到了 租車中心 去租車

莉莉 : 抱歉 ,我想租一輛車

服務人員 : 請問你想租什麼車子

莉莉 : 敞篷車

服務人員 :好的 ,這是你的車鑰匙 ,還有你必須在15號前,把車子開回來這裡!!

莉莉 : 沒問題

口白 : 於是莉莉就開著租來的車子兜風去了......突然間 ,莉莉把油門當煞車踩!!

莉莉 : 啊~

口白 : 她就這樣撞上了前方的一輛車 ,並當心的下車察看

捷克 : 喔~不!!我的腳 ... 我的腳好像斷了!!

莉莉 : 我的天阿~救護車..救護車

口白 : 在醫院 , 莉莉傷心的看著捷克 裹著石膏的腳說 :

莉莉 : 我感到非常的抱歉~

捷克 : 我剛剛以為我會死

莉莉 :對不起 對不起 ...........

口白 : 這時醫生與護士走了進來

捷克 : 醫生我的腳怎麼了???是不是不能正常行走了??

醫生 : 你的腳並不大礙 , 只要住個3.4天就行了

護士 : 出院後 , 請 別吃 大豆 .花生 . 堅果類食品

捷克 : 天阿~我怎麼知道哪些不能吃阿

莉莉 : 包在我身上 , 我會注意你的飲食 , 畢竟是我讓你發生這種事情

捷克 : 真的嗎??我很樂意接受

莉莉 : 我是莉莉

捷克 : 你好~我是捷克

口白 : 在莉莉的細心照顧下 ,捷克的腳很快的就復原了 , 由於長時間的相處 , 莉莉跟捷克互相產生愛情 , 然後他們就過著幸福美滿的日子了!!

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Words: This modern drama's male and female lead respectively is Lily and Czechoslovakia, related two people because of have the traffic accident the love story which occurs to in hospital Lily: Today I attained the driving license finally, therefore .....Graciousness .............I decided that rents a vehicle to catch the wind ~ Words: Therefore Lily to has rented a car the center to rent a car Lily: The regret, I want to rent a vehicle Service personnels: Ask that you want to rent any vehicle Lily: Convertible Service personnels: Good, this is your vehicle key, but also has you to before 15, opens here the vehicle!! Lily: Does not have the question Words: Therefore Lily drove the vehicle which rented to catch the wind ......Suddenly, Lily accelerator, when brakes steps on!! Lily: ~ Words: She has run upon a front vehicle like this, and is careful gets out the examination Czechoslovakia: Oh ~ not!! My foot… my foot broke probably!! Lily: My day Arab League ~ ambulance. Ambulance Words: In the hospital, Lily sad looks that Czechoslovakia bound the gypsum foot saying: Lily: I feel unusual regret ~ Czechoslovakia: I just thought that I will die Lily: Sorry ........... Words: By now doctor and nurse walked Czechoslovakia: Doctor my foot how??? Could not walk normally?? Doctor: Your foot obstructs not greatly, so long as lived in 3.4 day to be good Nurse: After the being out of hospital, please do not eat the soybean. Peanut. Nut fruits food Czechoslovakia: How day Arab League ~ did I know that which can't eat Arab League Lily: Wraps on my body, I will pay attention to your diet, will be after all I lets you have this kind of matter Czechoslovakia: Really?? I am glad to accept very much Lily: I am Lily Czechoslovakia: Your good ~ I am Czechoslovakia Words: Under Lily's careful attendance, Czechoslovakia's foot very quick has recovered, because long time's being together, Lily has love mutually with Czechoslovakia, then they happy content day!!

就是這樣了

Source(s): 自己
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.