Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Which basketball player is better?

Brandon Roy of th Portalnd Trail Blazers or Joe Johnson of the Atlanta Hawks?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • J
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Brandon Roy. This one is very close. They both have a good shot, okay defense, good team leaders, and they both can drive well, but when Brandon Roy gets hot...

• 1 decade ago

Joe Johnson seems to have lost all the hunger he used to posses, plus Brandon Roy has a point guards skill set with a forwards body so with some more experience he can be an all around player. I would definitely have to take Brandon Roy

Source(s): My extensive knowledge of all things sports
  • 1 decade ago

Now: Joe Johnson (most underrated All-Star)

Brandon Roy will have a better career and will accomplish more than Joe Johnson when he's career is done.

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

a million. Michael Jordan 2. Magic Johnson 3. Larry chicken 4. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 5. invoice Russell 6. Wilt Chamberlain 7. Oscar Robertson 8. Jerry West 9. Shaquille O'Neal G0t it? Go0d!!!!

• Brandon Roy.

I agree with the second answer. The Rockets beat the Blazers.

#1 Rockets Fan

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think Brandon Roy by a loooooooooooooooooooooooong way.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hahaha I thought this was about to be another Kobe LeBron question.

And I believe Joe Johnson.

• antt
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

johnson

• 1 decade ago

b roy. you gotta change your name though man! didn't yall lose to the rockets?!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

BROYYYY

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.