The Federal Reserve controls our money, but has never been audited. Why?
* The Federal Reserve refuses to give a public accounting of the TRILLIONS in recent taxpayer-backed loans; and
* Congress has the responsibility to force a public audit of the Federal Reserve, and the American people deserve to know how our tax dollars are being spent; and
* Allowing the Fed to remain out of control and shrouded in secrecy clearly allows for abuse and the continues stealing of our tax dollars through inflation and unaccounted electronic bank "loans"; and
* The Federal Reserve's abuses lead to economic crises like the current housing crisis, international banking crisis, and the resulting chaos; and
* The Federal Reserve System forces fuel, food, housing, medical care, and education costs upward, meaning that everyone who is NOT on the government dole is forced to make do with less as the value of money slowly decreases; and
* Congress has allowed the Federal Reserve to operate without sufficient oversight for too long;
Ask Congress to Schedule a debate and roll call vote for HR 1207
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
The Federal Reserve IS audited regularly....
Under the Federal Banking Agency Audit Act (enacted in 1978 as Public Law 95-320), which authorizes the Comptroller General of the United States to audit the Federal Reserve System, the Government Accountability Office (GAO) has conducted numerous reviews of Federal Reserve activities. In addition, the Board's Office of Inspector General (OIG) audits and investigates Board programs and operations as well as those Board functions delegated to the Reserve Banks
- lerayLv 44 years ago
some human beings think of that the Federal Reserve Banks are usa government institutions. they're deepest monopolies which prey upon the human beings of those usa for the convenience of themselves and their foreign places purchasers; foreign places and enjoyed ones speculators and swindlers; and wealthy and predatory money creditors." – The Honorable Louis McFadden, Chairman of the abode Banking and foreign places money Committee interior the Nineteen Thirties the wealthy and efficient will never enable the voters to regulate their wealth and power. we are able to no longer quit it. look what's taking place whilst a flesh presser (Obama) is making an attempt to enhance taxes on the wealthy and rich in simple terms some possibilities? they have brainwashed maximum of to think of that raising taxes on the elite and wealthy are a redistribution of wealth which they call welfare. humorous how maximum of who've remark in this could never make 250,000 a 12 months of their lifetime to be aggravating some small boost in taxes to assist the middle type occasion that fool Joe the plumber. human beings are their very own worst enemies. The previous due George Carlin suggested: the wealthy make somewhat some the money and pay not one of the taxes. the middle type makes a sprint little bit of money, and pays each and all the taxes; and, the unfavourable are in simple terms there to scare the ***** out the middle type, and keep them going to those jobs." properly suggested Mr. Carlin.
- Beverly (Bea)Lv 41 decade ago
Sorry, this is a myth.
Congress put the federal reserve under GAO jurisdiction like 30 years ago.
Here is a link to the current audit methods used and another link that explains how the myth came into being. (Pat Roberson's name is mentioned)Source(s): http://www.ny.frb.org/publications/frame2.cfm?url=... http://www.publiceye.org/conspire/flaherty/flahert...
- Anonymous1 decade ago
audited means see if u correctly paid your taxes, and since the federal reserve doesn't pay taxes it is impossible to audit them. IT is possible to regulate and watch over them, and I think you got the two confused.Source(s): I am an economics major