mortgage companies are jerks?

i want to write this not to ask but to in form. do not trust mortgage companies they are nothing more than the very abominable creation of satan himself. we had a mortgage set up on automatic withdraw and they raised the payments 2 CENTS thts right 2 CENTS!!!!! they did not tell us at all and counted it as 2 months of incomplete payments. by this time we had a contract to sell our house and they trashed our credit 2 POINTS so now we cant get a loan the the (unprintable language) retards wont back out and now we cant get a loan and unless their loan falls through we are going homeless b/cause all of our relative are elderly and dont have homes of their own, or are jerks.

DO NOT TRUST THE GOVERNMENT IS IS A SATAINC BEAST THAT GETS JOY OUT OF YOUR SUFFERING. DO NOT TRUST ANYONE THEY ARE OUT TO GET YOU. any advice.

Favorite Answer

That is a shame. I can only imagine how you feel that 2 lousy points stand between you and a home.

Can you imagine if you had let mortgage company deduct your payment via ACH instead of doing it like you did? I bet they would have deducted the proper amount!

I would think that a reduction from 756 to 754 in FICO score would not be a big deal. Sounds like you should talk to a new lender who is more understanding.