My body is out of whack!!!?

I had my tubes tied 9 years ago. It was a irreversible tubligation. Last year I had a endometrial ablation due to having heavy never ending periods. In the last 2 months or so, I have noticed dark brown blood, not much but it doesn't seem like a normal period like I used to have. I am sexually active with my fiancee, and here lately I have been nausated and my stomach has been upset. Would the period problems mean I am going into menapouse or have I got pregnant by chance? I haven't went and bought a test kit yet. Any info good information would be appreciated

Favorite Answer

brown blood would mean old blood the nausea and stomach ach might be just a bug but i would see a doc asap if the bleeding is a constant thing it could be some internal bleeding maybe a problem with the tubes etc make an appointment now

Source(s): mother of 3 midwife

i'd go to the doctor.... i would seriously think only he/she can give you the definite answers you seek. best of luck.