Do you think the type of questions a person asks is indicative of ones mental or spiritual state of mind?

I'm just wondering, because recently, someone answered one of my questions with the following: "Well there's a place for you. It's called Dorothy *****. It's a mental hospital. I know your questions are completely false and made up but the fact that you make up such ridiculous questions is... show more I'm just wondering, because recently, someone answered one of my questions with the following:

"Well there's a place for you. It's called Dorothy *****. It's a mental hospital. I know your questions are completely false and made up but the fact that you make up such ridiculous questions is indicative of a mental problem.
Source(s):
Have read some of your past questions"

Is it possible to diagnose someones mental state or spiritual well-being simply through a couple of questions here and there?