Can taking Vitamin B complex increase libido?

My husband recently started taking Vitamin B Complex because he suffers from anxiety and had read somewhere that they can help (because of their effect on the nervous system I presume.) But they seem to have had an unexpected (but VERY welcome!) effect on him. His libido has gone through the roof...It's just... show more My husband recently started taking Vitamin B Complex because he suffers from anxiety and had read somewhere that they can help (because of their effect on the nervous system I presume.)

But they seem to have had an unexpected (but VERY welcome!) effect on him. His libido has gone through the roof...It's just like when we first moved in together all over again! lol...

I'm just curious and wondering if anybody knows if it IS the Vit B that's caused him to be like this, I know it increases energy and I suppose that might explain it. But can it be linked directly to a higher sex drive?

Thanks in advance! x