k ccan anyne help with this question about nursing?

ok at school we have to choose a career to do with science and i chose nursing now i need to know two things

one: ok we need to find out how people in that career from other countries have influenzed the job here... so if anyne knows anything like this can you plz tell me and give me a link to like a newspaper report about it or something.. thanx!!!!

also we need to provide info on the job and represent it in a biased way.... can you help me with this thanx...

PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

Sorry, Moondai...that's a confusing question! I'm a nurse, but I'm not sure what you're asking, especially "provide info on the job and represent it in a biased way". What kind of info? Biased, as in from the position of a nurse? If you have a specific question, I'd love to follow up with a better answer...been a nurse for 13 years in nearly ALL fields of medicine. Please clarify :)