Watch this and you will know.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Free Your Mind Meaning

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Many people use meditation to free their mind of all the clutter in the frontal lobal system of the brain. When you meditate, quiet your mind than that part of the THINKING system becomes less active and you are able to see things from a different light.

I have the perfect answer for you. Rent the movie, the peaceful warrior, it is just a couple of years old and you will get the point very well and be educated along the way.

If you free your mind of all the past junk that doesnt exist anymore and all the future stuff that may or may not happen than what is left, just this present moment, and if you are here and in this moment you are this moment, your mind quiets and your life will begin.

Source(s): Various Studies in this area. Good luck
  • kozzm0
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Usually it means to stop listening to other people. Don't let other people make up your mind for you, else your mind is a captive to them.

When people try to tell you things, don't listen to them. Or instantly evaluate what they say, and if they're full of crap, discard it. Never let anyone tell you what's what.

Therefore you really shouldn't even ask the question in the first place. If you can't figure out for yourself what it means, your mind is unfree, and asking other people to explain it will only pollute it further.

There is an old myth, "no man is an island unto himself," that is used to try to make people submit to the will and thoughts of others and avoid solitude. If you don't have enough periods of solitude you will never be able to tell what part of your mind is free and what part is polluted with the thinking of others.

The best thinkers in history have always been the ones whose ideas and thoughts were produced by their own minds. Great ideas don't pop up in discussions around tables in coffee shops. They are constructed by single minds. A mind that isn't free of the influence of others can never be ingenious, it can only add to the ideas of other, more powerful minds.

<> more: to free your mind takes power. If you spend time on the internet, power means the ability to touch-type. 50 wpm at minimum.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Freeing your mind can mean a number of things. It could mean to let out how you fill about something, or let go of something that has happened. but the number one meaning would be to speak up.

• raoof2 years agoReport

I wrote a poem and it helped.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It means to forget about all of your problems. It can be done through meditation. Sit in a quiet area. Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths. As time progresses, you should fall into a relaxed state.

• 1 decade ago

whatever it means to you personally, thats what it means

To me it means to let go of the past and any judgements you have made and to just think without critizing everything constantly.

I would just focus on the world around you and realize what It'd be without you, what it is that you never noticed before.

• vanek
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Illwillpress

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

to let loose of any worries, fears, anxieties you might have.

it means to cleanse your soul.

just relax, take deep breath, and don't think of anything

yoga is a great way of freeing your mind

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ahh.. It means to clear your mind to me and I just stare out into space and forget everything..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Look up meditation (Vipassana is great) or Freud's flow theory

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.