Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How can I control my 19 yr old daughter?

Lately she's been asking questions like "do you prefer to take baths or showers with someone else?" and listens as 60 yr old women talk about their sex toys.

I have already confiscated her bong......what else can I do?

Her mother and I are at our wits end.

Stab- nor are you 19. I'm talking about your friend who I think you are corrupting

>:(

You corruptress you

So Stab....are you saying Ronnie isnt as cool as you? <waits for the fight to start> >:)

Ronnie- beads,plu....ok I cant go through with this joke. Its freaking ME OUT LMAO

Stab- how dare you say Ronnie is jealous of you

Best Answer

What is going on here? *gives hug to Ronnie* Oh, daddy is just in a bad mood because he can't be with me for another three weeks. Behave please and respect your father. We can make cookies later and then we can eat them all before dad gets home.

• Elcy

At 19 i didnt live at home so my mom had no control over my life. But now im back home and im 21 and my mom still has simple rules and i respect them because i do live in her house and she does support me. If she doesnt like the way her mom is treating her she needs to sit down and have a serious conversation with her mom or if its hard to have a conversation with her then she should maybe get her a card and write her a letter. but just dont make it all negative add what she does good and what you appreciate her for.

I'd totally lay the Stone Cold Steve Austin down on here.

I say give her back her bong and get her some of those sex toys she's been hearing so much about. Could keep her busy for days!!

Take away her birth control

that outta teach her

Make her watch the View!

Same way I control My 21 year old son, I don't, lol.

Dad... YOU TOLD ME TO HAVE PHONE SEX!!!!!!!

I HATE YOU!

*slams door*

And I hate Bono. I love Nancy though.

Oh and please stop talking to me about your sex toys. I don't care that you're into beads.

• have you been taking hits from her bong?

how many times do I have to tell you I am NOT ur "daughter"!!!!!!!

:)

Source(s): Corruptress? add that to my resume......but excuse me!!!.....she just wants to be as cool as me....so don't be hating Riki ;P LOL...Riki...always trying to start trouble.......it's not my fault you are soooooooooo jealous of me!