Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionDrama · 1 decade ago

Did you watch the season finale of House?

I don't think I'm going to be able to handle waiting for the new season to start. I need to know what happens!

Now, let's not spoil it for people who haven't watched it yet.

Favorite Answer

I'm also a bit confused....

[Spoiler Warning!!!]

So was the whole last episode a hallucination that he had from the medicine???

Alright, seeing as there have already been some spoilers, I'm going to try to add my two cents....

SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS

Please don't read this if you haven't seen the season 5 finale yet!

The last episode was all a hallucination. Well, mostly. He's making up the parts with Cuddy, because that's what he wishes was happening. When he and Wilson are talking earlier in the finale, Wilson suggests to House that he (House) is substituting Cuddy for Vicodin. That's what seems to be going on. House's brain is quite literally swapping Vicodin for Cuddy. (Or her lipstick. That's why the lack of smudging is significant. His brain made it up without knowing what she used, and guessed that her lipstick wasn't sealed. In real life, she used smudge-free lipstick. Clue to the insanity to come, courtesy of Shore and the writers.)

So: House didn't sleep with Cuddy. His brain made it up. That's why Cuddy was so confused at the end. She couldn't understand why he was acting out, because she didn't know what he was thinking. At the end, House realized that he was losing his mind. (Yes, quite possibly the Vicodin there.) Wilson saw them and figured out that something was up. One can assume that the full story came out. At the end of the episode, House is seen going into a psychiatric hospital. This is almost definitely voluntary - the man can't tell fantasy from reality anymore.

I hope this helps a bit. =] It's as clear as I can be, because I'm still freaking out over the sudden reappearance of Amber and Kutner. (OMG unexpected!!!)

Source(s): Seaon 5 Finale - "House Divided?"
  • Joyce

House was shot by a former patient that hated him because he made him confess to cheating on his wife. While house was being operated on Cuddy gave him an experimental drug that is supposed to take pain away (his leg pain is now gone he doesnt have to use a cane anymore) The bummer is that one on the side effects of the drug was screwing with the brain, So he lost his nack for medicine while having hallucinations that made him go crazy. So he is mad at Cuddy and punched the other doctor in the face (the doc that moved in with him) So thats all hope it helps to fill you in.

I know! That was an awesome season finale!!! I can't wait that long! I really think this turned out to be a good season though.

Oh my goodness!!! I Absolutely was thrown off by the ending!! I never thought House would come to another conclusion like that!! It completely threw my mind!! So, is the cancer back, or is he just finally admitting to his mistakes and going to that institute to fix himself or is House just over?!

• OMG I know!. I'm trying to google season 6 to see what happens but I can't find anything! LoL. I wanna know!

I drink while I watch House so it was all perfectly clear for me, can't wait until September tho!

*slaps Cel with her own tail*

Shut Up, woman. I got half an hour before it comes on.

By the way, does this look like something the dog should be barfing up?

OmG i think House And Cuddy should be together.

That episode was shocking. I thought House was Clean ):

I know! that was so nuts! I can't wait until the next season. it was absolutely amazing.