Why do people on the Ramadan section hate unity fans so much?

Update:

na2sa blocked me.

Update 2:

muslim20 changed his answer. he wrote "we dont hate them, we hate you" that is why he got thumbs downs. he is promoting muslim hate apparently

Update 3:

allahs slave: thats exactly what a unity fan is. they want the muslims to unite : )

Update 4:

ranoush: i have met some pretty nice shias, who do not curse the sahaba at all. not all shias curse the sahaba.

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Assalamualaikum

Because we are impartial personalities and like all impartial personalities (such as referees, umpires, judges etc) we will always be seen as favouring the other side. I mean we are the ones who stand up for justice, are more open minded and objective (not subjective) and often one will find, we will give a view which agrees with a Sunni viewpoint and Shias will get annoyed with us thinking we support the Sunnis and conversely if we give a view which agrees with a Shia viewpoint and Sunnis will then get annoyed with us thinking we support the Shias, so like a referee in a soccer match, you never win and are always the least liked because you choose to sit on the fence and approach issues in an objective and impartial manner. Sadly and I've noticed this in all aspects of life, the Peacemakers are always the ones who are most hated coz you can never ever please either side as people want you to agree only with their side of the story and you mustn't even hear what the other person has to say. I'm sorry but I will continue to be a Unity Fan and peacemaker.

And Allah knows best

May Allah provide guidance

Salaam

• Login to reply the answers
  • klug
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

the belief of the "unity fan" opposes the classes and the understanding of Islaam of the Sahaabah. The Sahaabah, who understood Islaam ultimate, did no longer tolerate ideas interior the Islaamic creed or in acts of worship, because of the fact they knew such issues have been substantial sins, and from the worst of affairs. additionally those ideas if left unchecked, lead mankind into substantial shirk. (it somewhat is how Shaytaan led the human beings interior the time of Prophet Noah to shirk). unity followers, although, call for superficial “reconciliation” between communities that are upon certainty and communities that are upon sin, innovation, and falsehood. This “reconciliation” and “unity” is unholy as there is not any actual rectification or correction of fake ideals. So the tip effect is an insincere alliance based upon what's displeasing to Allaah. This outcomes interior the dilution of the religion of Islaam and to well-known confusion concerning know-how what ideals and practices bring about Paradise and what incorrect ideals and heretical practices bring about the hearth.

• 1 decade ago

Because some apparently think that uniting with other muslims means they have to make a compromise on their own beliefs that differ from others.

Uniting doesn't require anything more than uniting on the beliefs that make us the same.

Everyone is still free to debate and bring light to what they believe is the truth. Though uniting would mean the attitudes and hatred might disappear. Maybe that is actually what people fear with unity... having to treat each other as humans.

• 1 decade ago

Generally because unity fans don't take sides.

The sunnis get offended [and should get] when the shias curse the sahabas. And the sunnis don't like because unity fans doesn't condemn the shia actions.

So in other words we are silently supporting the shias.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • The concept of the "unity fan" opposes the teachings and the understanding of Islaam of the Sahaabah.

The Sahaabah, who understood Islaam best, did not tolerate innovations in the Islaamic creed or in acts of worship, because they knew such things were major sins, and from the worst of affairs. Also these innovations if left unchecked, lead mankind into major shirk. (This is how Shaytaan led the people in the time of Prophet Noah to shirk).

Unity fans, however, call for superficial “reconciliation” between groups that are upon truth and groups that are upon sin, innovation, and falsehood. This “reconciliation” and “unity” is unholy as there is no genuine rectification or correction of false beliefs. So the end result is an insincere alliance based upon what is displeasing to Allaah. This leads to the dilution of the religion of Islaam and to widespread confusion with regards to understanding what beliefs and practices lead to Paradise and what incorrect beliefs and heretical practices lead to the Fire.

Please see:

"Is this Islaamic?"

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjSmQ...

and see:

"Unity and Division with regards to Innovation in Light of the Teachings of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him"

http://www.salafyink.com/aqeedah/UnitingPeopleInno...

• 1 decade ago

aside from namings such as "unity fan",i,as a muslim first before being a sunni,am offended when a muslim see sth wrong like cursing sahaba or any other thing like that,and don't condemn it or at least show their disagreement...

don't you agree with me that's unacceptable?

edit:

@asker...yes i know,i have a good friend who is a shia,that's because he/she doesn't curse...

my point was about who do other than that,your duty as a muslim to stand up for the truth and for ur muslim brother/sister,what if they were ur prophet's companions?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

what the heck is a unity fan?

it sounds like a english rugby club

• Asalamualikum .. i don't but i see some people here do.

honestly i don't even know what they mean by that .. i THINK unity fan are the one that want shia and suni together as one ummah.

Peace, Masalam.

thanks :) .. well i am with them then.. Muslim ummah united !!

• 1 decade ago

If unity fans are Muslims then I have no reason to hate them,

Salams.

• 2 types of unity fans:

1. hypocrites

b/c they actually do support one side = they believe that their side is right and the other is wrong

but they say "let's all get along anyways" whenever the "wrong" side picks on them :(

2. "peace-keepers"

they don't actually side w/one b/c they haven't completely researched or decided what they believe in...they usually appear when there're unnecessary insults

no one likes hypocrites

and they get impatient when "peace-keepers" get in their faces

:)

peace

Source(s): : part-time "peace-keeper" hahaha
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.