What did it mean when she called me "sweetie?" girls plz help?

There's this girl that I'm pretty good friends with (I'm in high school btw). We talk a lot, laugh together, etc... but I'm sure she doesn't have feelings for me or w/e cuz she is one of those popular girls that are friends with EVERYBODY, especially all the guys. She's very outgoing and... show more There's this girl that I'm pretty good friends with (I'm in high school btw). We talk a lot, laugh together, etc... but I'm sure she doesn't have feelings for me or w/e cuz she is one of those popular girls that are friends with EVERYBODY, especially all the guys. She's very outgoing and social, so I can't tell if she's into me or not.

The other day I was hanging out with her and made her laugh, and then she looked at me and said, "Ohhh you're such a sweetie." It was kinda weird cuz I've never heard her say that to anybody and that was the first time she said that to me. Am I overthinking what she said? I wasn't sure what to reply, so I just said quietly, "uh thanks.." cuz I was too stupid to think of anything else to say. idk

So what do you think she meant? She probably just considers me a friend.. but then again, there was a point when she gave me her number without me even asking for it (that was last year though). I haven't talked to her in weeks D: