Former BoSox player: Doc 'told us how to properly use steroids'; Your thoughts ?

• Connor
    Favorite Answer

I think he might have the details wrong.

Maybe the doctor educated them on the drug policy, as the GM said, or maybe he's not exactly telling the truth. His story seems unbelievable because of his lack of detail, and ESPN said he changed the story around after he said it. Also, the former GM says that was untrue, and that former teammate couldn't recall anything.

It's just wrong that manny is trying to rip on the Red Sox even more. He's a grade A loser and an idiot for taking roids.

One Name

Manny Ramirez

I'm not at all surprised. It is nice to see the Red Sox getting their fair share of the shots now.

Remember no one really believed Jose Canseco either.. and he was promoting a book

Merloni has nothing to prove or gain from this.. he is telling the truth

Source(s): See my name, we have a great discussion about this going on. Join to continue the discussion

That's great, but as far as we know no one but Manny took 'Roids and Manny is a big doofus.

Indeed I agree with 18gibbs

i think they should take away their faux world series wins and trophies