How do you feel on Obama's administration and Israel?

How could Obama's administration ask Israel to disarm their weapons? That is the only thing keeping them safe, because they're surrounded.

Also I am Christian, so not everyone has to listen to this part if you don't believe that's fine. In the Bible though it says whoever shall curse Israel sha'll be cursed. America is dangling on a very thin string right now. We can't turn our backs on Israel or else America will suffer greatly.

I'm not asking this for bashing, I just want to find out what you think.

This isn't about their war, it's about our alliance with them.

Favorite Answer

Israel will never disarm period.

Israel is God's chosen people.

God gave Israel the Promised Land.

After WWII the UN helped Israel set up the current day Jewish State of Israel.

When first set up Israel offered the Palestinians peaceful co-existence.

Soon after the Palestinians started terroristic activities against the Israeli Government over Bibical Era disputes.

Israel should be left alone to settle any problems with the Palestinians unless there is a threat to the existence of Israel.

In that case the United States must support Israel.

You don't want to be fighting Israel on the last day.

Comrade Obama has a dream for a Post American World.

Comrade Barack Hussein Obama said in his book 'Audacity of Hope', “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction what better place for the Muslins to control our country, than in the office of the President of USA.”

Perhaps that is what he is taliking about in his book.

A person can’t truly love America and Obama too, for to truly love one is to truly hate the other.

May God protect the American People and the Free World from the Democrat Party and Barack Hussein Obama.

May God enlighten Barack Hussein Obama’s misguided followers and let the see the real evil truth about Barack Hussein Obama.

Semper Fi

I am also Christian and as far as Israel is the promised land.. that was not in the old bibles that were written. Israel took over Palestine and took the palestinian's homes and their land. They kicked out the people living there violently and now they claim is is there land.

The Palestinians are entitled to that land.

I am Canadian and although I like Obama I do not follow his plans on this but Israeli people are attacking the Palestinians with weapons while the Palestinians use rocks to defend themselves. I do not see any fairness in allowing the Israelis to keep their weapons.

we've hit the debt ceiling. except we strengthen it, economic commitments could desire to be cut back. I see no reason to make extra effective cutbacks on commitments to the yank people just to honor our dedication to the Israeli government. Why could desire to we offer money to Israel just to have them spend seventy 4% of it on the U. S. as quickly as we could desire to apply one hundred% of it on the U. S. ourselves?

I think obama is a chump. He is hoping and praying the terrorist will buy into a new messiah Known as Barock Insane Obama.

Why are we involved in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict in the first place? We should just get out, its there business, not ours.