Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Simon Cowell?? Is he talented?

So, what is Simon Cowell known for being good at other than wearing a tight sweater?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Simon Cowell is supposedly talented at spotting talent. Anyone could do his job. I like it when he compares people's personalities to that of a marshmallow's. Marshmallows (especially flumps) are interesting unlike Simon Cowell.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

In fairness ,he is a really good talent spotter ,he hits the nail on the head 80% of the time whatever show he is on. I love the way his eyes light up when some one good turns up ,you can see money signs.

• 1 decade ago

Well all he seems to do is galavant around the UK and USA on those talent shows, shaking his head about, chewing on the end of pens and wearing tight trousers.

He also tries to make X Factor contestants songs sound better than they are, which is apparently producing music.

He also likes to get people to trim his bushes.

• Sara A
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I hate him. Why does Tony - his "bodyguard" - carry his bags, but not Piers, Amanda, Louis, Cheryl, or Dannii's bag? But he comes out to protect the other judges, when they're stepping out of the car. The women should have protection - more people could attack women. I hope this will be the last series of The X Factor. And Tony shouldn't follow Simon!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lo
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

He's done alrite for himself - but you don't need to be talented to be famous these days, plus in his line of work he doesn't need to have talent. He's a manager or whatever, like a bank manager doesn't need to be able to sing and dance neither does he.

He's famous for his high trousers lolll but that's obv not a talent.

• 1 decade ago

He's a talent spotter, and has made millions from the records he's produced so I guess you could call that talent.

• 1 decade ago

I think he is an extremely rich music producer And a very picky critic on American Idol.

=)

• 1 decade ago

Of course hes talented...He would not be doing the job that he does if he had no talent. He is also VERY ruthless, so that makes him unlikeable, but untalented...NO.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He is a self made multi-millionaire and that takes talent

Source(s): jealousy gets you knowhere
  • 1 decade ago

he' s good for nothing other than making lots of money and having bad dress sense

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.