I'm trying to remember the name of a movie I watched.It was based in Clapham, South London it was about a?

couple of likely lads that had a band.One of their songs was called "Do the Clapham"?

Favorite Answer

Confessions of a Pop Performer

Year: 1975

Director: Norman Cohen

Stars: Robin Askwith, Anthony Booth, Bill Maynard, Doris Hare, Sheila White, Bob Todd, Peter Cleall, Jill Gascoine, Carol Hawkins, Peter Jones, Rula Lenska

Genre: Musical, Comedy, Sex

Rating: 5 (from 2 votes)

Review: With Robin Askwith, Anthony Booth, and even a rampant Bob Todd shagging every dollybird in sight, Confessions of a Pop Performer could easily be written off as a minor example of that much-maligned form, the British sex comedy. Bear in mind, however, that the movie was a smash hit in the summer of 1975, and that Simon Sheridan’s essential guide to this shady corner of movie history ‘Keeping The British End Up’ has re-established the high profile that fare of this kind enjoyed on original release.

Source(s): Warning..I got an infected page notice from my virus guard. http://www.thespinningimage.co.uk/cultfilms/displa...