Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingNewborn & Baby · 1 decade ago

HELP! My baby just ate an apple seed, will an apple tree grow inside her?

I'm afraid my baby will have an apple tree grow inside her body and eventually kill her over time. Can trees grow inside you if you eat seeds?

Thank you!

• Kryssi
    Favorite Answer

She will poop a tiny tree. Plant it in the back yard. It will make a fantastic conversation piece.

If you plant a seed you'll never get the same as your tree, apples are not self fertile. I think your best bet is grafting, you need a root stock, generally any vigourous crab apple should do. The best time is early spring, before the buds open. Your root stock should be alredy established, and you should look for further advice, the procedure is too hard to explain without illustrations or demonstration.

uh oh yes trees can grow inside of us, but dont worry it takes a really long time for apple trees to grow so she has a while longer to live.

No. But if a mommy swallows a watermelon seed, nine months later you'll have a baby sister!

No, apple seeds are small, and vulnerable to the acids in the stomach. The seed will be destroyed before it has a chance to sprout a tree.

However, DO NOT LET HER SWALLOW WATERMELON SEEDS!!! They will not kill her, but a giant watermelon will grow inside her stomach, and her stomach will be huge for the rest of her life! In rare cases, vines can grow out of her ears - which can be embarrassing in Jr. High.

Oh, absolutely. Now all you need is an old dirt road and a sign("Apples for sale"). Though I'm not sure how exactly you'd go about getting them out of your daughter. That may be messy!

• M

Trees need air, sunlight, and soil. Trees don't grow in people's stomachs.

No stupid, eating an apple seed will grow an ORANGE tree...DUH! Didn't you learn anything in school???

Yes. And she'll go on to feed all the starving millions around the globe with her fruit.

Isn't this the sort of dumbass thing 3 year olds believe?

WOW I REALLY HOPE THIS QUESTION WAS MEANT AS A JOKE.

A TREE WILL NO GROW INSIDE OF HER.

HER BODY IS GOING TO CLEAN IT OUR.

TREES CAN NOT GROW IN PEOPLE.

Source(s): **KAYLA C**