C asked in Games & RecreationHobbies & Crafts · 1 decade ago

Where Can I Make A Scrapbook Online?

Does anyone know where I can go to make a scrapbook online? and then have it printed and purchase a copy?

I know you can get those plain photobooks at like kodak and stuff but what about something with a little more flair?

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Just go to CropMom (http://www.cropmom.com),/ register and log in. Then upload your photos to the My Photos page. Click Get Started, and you can start making digtial scrapbook pages immediately. It’s free to use CropMom. It is a scrapbooking, collage, card making site.

CropMom offers thousands of high-end digital scrapbook graphics for you to use in your pages. You can choose from a selection of standard digital scrapbook canvas sizes. You can add your own text. You can place, rotate and resize photos and scrapbook graphics to create your own work of art.

CropMom lets you download the low-resolution JPEG file of your layout for free for sharing on the Web or for e-mailing to friends and family. You can purchase the high-resolution JPEG of your layout for a small fee for high-quality printing at home or by a photofinisher. All you do is make your pages for an photo-book and then have it printed by a photo-finisher as a terrific album.

I usually have my layouts printed as a photo-book by Shutterfly or Snapfish.

• ?

Make A Scrapbook Online

I buy most of mine online because I don't have much choice. We don't have a scrapbooking store here. Only one aisle at WalMart. With the price of gas, driving back and forth to the closest store would cost more than the shipping charges I pay, and the prices on the internet are better than the stores, if you shop around and use coupons and discounts. A lot of the time I'll order when shipping is free.

Hi I've just started a business from home with Creative Memories -

One of the great products we offer is software to create your own professionally bound hardback book of your photos or a book you've written. It is called StoryBook Creator Plus and is $69. The book you design is publisher quality with stitched binding. You can create from the comfort of your own home and upload it online when you are ready. The book is stunning quality and you can design every aspect including the front, back cover and spine! You have heaps of digital punches to use and a range of beautiful papers. When you are finished you contact me for a StoryBook voucher $89 - you enter the voucher code online when you upload your design. Books come in 3 sizes 8x8, 11.5x8 and 12x12

There is also a simpler version StoryBook Creator 2.0 Software available which is free to download! It involves simply dropping digital photos into one of the available page templates and typing in your story. There are 40 themes to choose from. You can't change all aspects and have to settle for pre-designed pages - great if you haven't got time or don't feel creative.

StoryBook Creator Plus Software has all the features of StoryBook Creator 2.0 plus additional enhancements that give you the ability to move, resize, reshape, rotate and enhance just about any element (including photos) on the page. You can use predesigned templates or create your own pages from scratch! You can even make your own cards using StoryBook Creator Plus Software!

I have made 3 book so far for myself and have designed a couple for friends - one wedding and one family history.

Contact me via email if you want more info

Hope this helps

Juliette

So most websites don't do that.Im not sure if you want but ,the only way I know is to download it on you computer.To download go to

www.download.com

search make a scrapbook or anything that matches your desire.

It is a great website

~Love Craft Team

Source(s): Present Scrapbooker and crafter

That's wrong

thanks everyone for the answers.