what would a smart 20 something woman want to do on a date?

trying to think of something other than chilling in the house

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Scr** most likely.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Take her to a museum or art gallery. If you two plan on getting something to eat, try and pick a place with culture (French, Italian, Peruvian...) Just try to do something other than fast food and a movie. Aquariums and zoos can be fun too. Or you could try to see if there is a good play at the theater that she would be interested in seeing.

• 1 decade ago

Eat

Drink and Music

20 year olds love to party!

Source(s): Our English Teacher.
  • 1 decade ago

alright check this out.. im not part of the n.r.a. or anything close to it, but as a guy i like to suprise my dates, so one plase i take them too specially on a first date because first impreshions are always the best is,, a shotting range,,, u guys would have soo much fun shooting guns at targets and u guys can talk about it later on too,, a guy or girl will enjoy it,,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Go-Cart racing, mini golf, bowling, karoake, pool, Bennihanna's are fun, picnic at the lake, indoor rock climing, trivia nights at bars where the whole bar play...

You don't have to be smart for most of these, but they are all fun.

• 1 decade ago

somthing adventurous like rock climbing or going on roller costers 4 wheel riding something that will make her laugh ending with a fancy dinner and a kiss

• 1 decade ago

A nice dinner and coffee with dessert afterwards. Do something where you can be face to face and talk.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Art museum, natural history museum, lecture, etc

• 1 decade ago

Dinner and a movie or a walk where you can talk...

• 1 decade ago

keep it simple, go to the cinema and watch what she wants to watch,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.