Mallory asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Anyone know where I can buy phentermine online? A legit website?

Favorite Answer

Sorry, but there is no such place..! It's impossible since the drug became strictly controlled a few years ago. The only way to get it without getting scammed is from your doctor or try to find a local weight loss clinic.

It was possible to get phentermine online a few years ago, but those times are long gone!

Please read about online phentermine scams before you send your credit card details to anyone http://www.weight-loss-boards.com/phentermine-scam...

Simply there is no more RELIABLE source selling phentermine online .. there are scammers selling you fake herbals or just fake and even

DANGEROUS stuff.. (or the most common.. your cc gets charged and you get nothing in return as there is no.. I repeat.. there is NO RELIABLE place online to get phen anymore.. there were a few some years ago like Custom HRT(out of business) but not anymore....

Order legit phentermine online

Buy only legit phentermine online

To my knowledge, because it is a prescription medication, you can only buy it from chemists. I have a script myself for Duramine, however I haven't got it yet because of the price!! I'm saving for it. Also, with a medication which can be altered to make amphetamines, I doubt any legitimate website would risk selling it.

Finding Legit pharmacy is too difficult and I know one and its trustworthy and affordable for me... and i dont know about you. If you want to you can try.