Question for everyone, religiously affiliated or not, believers or not...?

A "friend" of mine has a religious (fundamentalist Christian) group meet at their house every week after church. This week's topic is the Big Bang Theory. The discussion is being led by a fundamentalist Christian with absolutely no science education (beyond high school). He is being called a... show more A "friend" of mine has a religious (fundamentalist Christian) group meet at their house every week after church. This week's topic is the Big Bang Theory. The discussion is being led by a fundamentalist Christian with absolutely no science education (beyond high school). He is being called a "teacher" for this discussion.
How do you feel about this and please list your religious affiliation. Thanks!
Update: Rev, it's in the Cleveland area. If you would go I could try very hard to arrange it! I had similar notions, but it's 3 hours from me and I lack a good science background.