Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHigher Education (University +) · 1 decade ago

Thesis for my paper? (PLEASE)?

I need a thesis statement for my research paper on assisted suicide. It can't be biased. I has to be like both pro and con and you can't be able to tell if i agree with it or i'm against it. Please help me out. Ten points will be rewarded if it helps me. Thank you :)))

Favorite Answer

Stick to facts and statistics.

Perhaps something like ...

"Each year, xxx people commit suicide and there is a rising/declining number of those that were done with the assistance of another."

Or you could simply start by defining what assisted suicide is or why someone would consider it in the first place. Or state that the rate is increasing/decreasing and why your research indicates the change.

Good luck.

Okay...let's see if the writing teacher can help (I may not be able to, but we will give it a whirl.)

My suggestion would be to state whichever one you feel strongly about first and then add in the other side so that it is still unbiased.

For example:

Assisted suicide can provide those with no alternative the opportunity to die with dignity on their own terms, but often it is met with harsh criticism especially in disabled and vulnerable populations where self-determination may be questionable.

There are may ways you can link these two ideas together: coordinating conjunction (I have done this above), a semicolon, a colon, or dashes.

Phew. I hope this helps! Good luck on your paper!

• ?

I think the files should not be sealed for the reason that it's the baby's alternative in the event that they desire to uncover their start mom or now not. Yes, plenty of followed youngsters think like their mom gave them up for the reason that she did not care however that is not continuously actual. Its demands to be remembered that the mummy might have aborted their being pregnant within the first situation in the event that they rather did not care. In that case the baby on no account might have had the threat to even feel approximately a existence to have amusing and develop up in, however their mom selected to deliver them existence that is why they're right here. There are many factors why mom's quit their youngsters, probably they are not steady or have too many disorders to contain a baby, they can even quit the baby for the reason that they recognise that they might have a higher threat at existence with any individual else. When all of it comes all the way down to it an baby will get to approximately age 12 they're going to begin asking questions and via the baby is to the age of 18 and are historical ample to vote and make their possess colossal selections, in the event that they desire to uncover out who their start mom is must be their possess resolution too. I wish I helped :)