Mallory asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

where can i buy adipex online without rx?

Favorite Answer

I think you asked the same questions about phentermine, so I am going to post the same answer..

Sorry, but there is no such place..! It's impossible since the drug became strictly controlled a few years ago. The only way to get it without getting scammed is from your doctor or try to find a local weight loss clinic.

It was possible to get phentermine online a few years ago, but those times are long gone!

Please read about online phentermine scams before you send your credit card details to anyone http://www.weight-loss-boards.com/phentermine-scam...

Simply there is no more RELIABLE source selling phentermine online .. there are scammers selling you fake herbals or just fake and even

DANGEROUS stuff.. (or the most common.. your cc gets charged and you get nothing in return as there is no.. I repeat.. there is NO RELIABLE place online to get phen anymore.. there were a few some years ago like Custom HRT(out of business) but not anymore....

Buy legal phentermine (adipex) online