Boo Hoo, Husband Didn't Buy Me A Mother's Day Present?

Boo hoo. Cause like I am not materialistic or anything, but he should buy me the world. Because I am the MOTHER of his CHILDREN, and I deserve it. I want gold, and jewels, and the stars in the sky. I don't just want them to tell me they love me, and hug me every damn day of their lives. No damn it I want the... show more Boo hoo. Cause like I am not materialistic or anything, but he should buy me the world. Because I am the MOTHER of his CHILDREN, and I deserve it.
I want gold, and jewels, and the stars in the sky.
I don't just want them to tell me they love me, and hug me every damn day of their lives. No damn it I want the world.

How materialistic are you?
Have you been crying on here, cause boo hoo he didn't buy me the world, even thought he is my man, and I'm not his mother???
Update: Smartass, not at all. My Children appreciate me every day of the year, as does my Husband. I am always treated like royalty here. I feel sorry if your not.