Are unity fans shia........?

One of the top unity fan, Reem, admitted that she is a shia.

When all others will declare?

@ Reem!

Why do u take so much time to admitt it?

What was the reason to hide it, wasn't it Taqiyyah?

@ Fטлку:: gוяℓу мo∂є → oл

No, but all who r *shias promoter call * themselves a unity fan.to defend shiaism.

@ Fטлку:: gוяℓу мo∂є → oл

@ Reem! Why did u disapear, where is your answer?

@ labeneese girl,

Sister your link is deleted, what was it all about?

Best Answer

What unity?

Practically there is no unity in Truth and Falsehood. Shia talks about UNITY when they are surrounded and find no way-out...That is the right time for Taqqiyah.

Shiaism teaches Hypocricy. Shia are not trustworthy people.

Their promises are like snowball!

Source(s): www.IRF.net

What is that makes you think that shia are commiting shirk when they believe Allah (swt) is one and only God? Shia Tawassul, calling out to the dead. And what Abo Haroon said about the shrines and what not, Belief of the Imamat. Non Unity Fans: what is it that makes you not want to be a unity fan ? I am not ok with the cursing of the companions and them being called kaffirs. I can't turn a blind eye on that. And besides Shites piss me off. And I see how they twist the truth to try and convince people of their beliefs. There is no uniting with lies.

• The concept of the "unity fan" opposes the teachings and the understanding of Islaam of the Sahaabah.

The Sahaabah, who understood Islaam best, did not tolerate innovations in the Islaamic creed or in acts of worship, because they knew such things were major sins, and from the worst of affairs. Also these innovations if left unchecked, lead mankind into major shirk. (This is how Shaytaan led the people in the time of Prophet Noah to shirk).

Please see:

"Is this Islaamic?"

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AjSmQ...

and see:

"Unity and Division with regards to Innovation in Light of the Teachings of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him"

http://www.salafyink.com/aqeedah/UnitingPeopleInno...

Unity Fans are either:

1. Members of the deviant sects such as Shias, Soofis etc

2.Sunnis with extremely limited knowledge of Islam

3.Non-practicing Sunnis..who dont understand the fact that truth and falsehood can not mix up.

Source(s): ''Who ever honors the innovator then he has aided in the destruction of Islaam''

Really, I asked this question yesterday and no one answered.

What is a unity fan? If it is someone who wishes for both Sunni and Shia sects to unite and create a larger ummah than I'm without a doubt a unity fan.

To answer your question about unity fan's being shia, no I"m sunni.

Salam

I am unity fan :)

I do not belong to any of the sects, school of thoughts and no labels for me.

I am just a muslim as per last verse of Sura Al-Hajj. Alhamdolillah :)

Dua for all :)

Edit:

Allah commands us to "hold collectively the rope (Qur'an) of Allah and do not divide amongst yourself"

In another verses Qur'an says "You are one ummah"

Not all, some just don't know the difference between sunni and shia.

I can't ever accept the cursing of the sahabahs whom I love, I fight for my beliefs using facts and knowledge and that is all.

I am interested in your opinion on this

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AqpGA...

JazakAllahu Khair.

@Moonlight---unity fan is a person who doesn't mind uniting with anyone, even if the other person curses the Companions of Muhammad (S.A.A.W) and His Wives (R.A), doesn't mind declaring them kafirs, and rejects all hadiths recorded by them. He doesn't mind even if they reject the verses of the Quran which talk about respecting the Sahaba (R.A.) and Ayesha (R.A) and the rest of the wives of Muhammad (S.A.A.W). He'll accept it all in the name of unity.

Great. Soo...you mean to say all peace loving people are shia'as?

Wow.

________________

Does that mean Shia'as can't be unity fans?

Source(s): Talk about contradictory!

they r either shies or those who call themselves Quranists