Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

What is a good nickname for Lois, or Chanel?

Much appreciated!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Lo

Loz

Lolly

Channy (Shanny)

Nel

Nelly

El

Elly

Annie

• 1 decade ago

Lois is a good name, but I think Chanel is very out there as in exotic. You could always go with Lois Chanel Surname. :)

• T
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Lois:

Lo, Louie, Los, Lozza

Chanel:

Shan, Nel, Shazza, Chaz

• carris
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Oh, Marissa, i won't be able to arise with a lovable call, yet i will share the main memorable cat names i comprehend with you. the 1st became an excellent, black tuxedo male, neutered, and clumsy. He fell off each and every thing, could bounce and not make it, could flow to sleep on the armchair and tumble off onto the rug in his sleep. The vet suggested there became no longer something incorrect with him; he became only clumsy. His call became Stumblefu**. there became as quickly as a woman who had her degree in English literature and he or she had an excellent white male cat with blue eyes. all of us is acquainted with that white cats with blue eyes tend to be deaf until they have slightly black on their fur someplace, and this cat, who grew to become the community stud (in the days previously awareness taught that cats could be neutered) had some black on him. The fur masking his testicles, of which he became rather proud and displayed prominently, became black as black. His call became Balzac, yet i will depart it to you to think of what his nickname became. i'm sickening approximately naming cats. I do have a recognition I actual have never found the magnificent cat to christen with it: Q.D. Pye -- Q.D. for short. yet this is probable too disgusting for you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Lois:

Lo

Lola

Lo-Lo

Elle "L"

Chanel:

Channy

Chan

Nelle

Nelley

Nel Nel

Gucci (haha get it? Chanel and Gucci!!!)

Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Lewie & Coco (Coco Chanel)

• 1 decade ago

I know two people with these names; and they use.

Lo-Lo and Nelly & Nel.

• Jordy
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Lois:

Loee

Lo

Izzie

Chanal:

Chan

Nel

Nelly

Channel :)

Chani

hope this helps! God bless-livie

• 1 decade ago

lo and nelly

• 1 decade ago

lo and nel

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.