Any info on UFC fighter Forrest Griffin? He's my all time favorite in UFC & MMA.But can't find any recent news?

Forrest Griffin is my favorite MMA,UFC fighter.He use to be in the lime-light all the time,always something going on with him.But it seem's like the past year or so he's fading off.I realize they've gotta give newcomer's front seat attention.But shoot,what about the good old one's?I hear... show more Forrest Griffin is my favorite MMA,UFC fighter.He use to be in the lime-light all the time,always something going on with him.But it seem's like the past year or so he's fading off.I realize they've gotta give newcomer's front seat attention.But shoot,what about the good old one's?I hear he's got a fight on Aug.8th,but haven't heard anything else on him in quite a while.Anyone out there know what his status is now-a-days?