Sign Ben Gordon out of FA

Orlando Gets:

SG Dwyane Wade

SF Jamario Moon

Toronto Gets:

Michael Beasley

JJ Redick

1st Round Pick from Heat

Toronto gets a solid pf to buld their team around while also getting a solid backup sg

Miami gets a premier pg, a versatile sf, and 2 stars at sg and the post

Orlando gets one of the top players in the league

Orlando Lineup:

pg Alston

sg Wade

sf Moon

pf Lewis

C Howard

Heat:

pg nelson

sg gordon

sf turkoglu

pf haslem

c bosh

Personally, I think this would make Orlando and Miami title contendors while being a good rebuilding start for the Raptors

anybody else agree?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course it makes Orlando a title contender they are getting Wade for Turkoglu, Redick and Nelson. Give me a Break Orlando would need to give more than that. Who exactly is Toronto getting for giving up Bosh. Just Beasly give me a break. The Heat come out behind on the trade giving up Wade and Beasly for Bosh, who is a good player but not worth that much. Toronto gets totally ripped off. Orlando makes out like Bandits, giving mediocre players for Wade give me a break

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Anaheim Ducks Champions in 2009 is right

this is the most lopsided trade ive ever seen i woudnt give wade for bosh gordon nelson 4 1st rounders and hedo just makes it worse leave him out i like hedo but he doesnt fit my type of style and is not in my "formula" for a ring the only thing i would give wade up for MAYBE is lebron and some picks witch i know the cavs woudnt do or howard and some picks thats it PLUS bosh does not fit the center position hes not beefy enough if it was the heats lineup they would be the worst rebounding team bosh is only 6'10 he cant stand say yao are you joking to tall howard to much power shaq WAAAAY to much power no chance and no way this trade happens if im gm of the heat

• no,no,no,no i'm a Miami fan and we would getus maybe 25 wins. That could go down as one of the worst trades ever. Miami would never trade Wade and maybe Beasley. That could be as bad as Memphis trading Gasol to the Lakers. All Miami fans would riot including me. You just can't trade a franchise player and your future star for what....Chris Bosh, Turkoglu, and Nelson???? Horrible trade

• 1 decade ago

wade is not worth trading unless im getting AT LEAST howard, gordon and chris bosh. even then ill be hesitant. id do it though for jameer instead of gordon. that will be too much to pass up. BUT NOT REALISTIC. Dont like this just cause wade is being traded. you dont trade guys like that. those are gems you build around specifically for.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Vader
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Sorry buddy but no one would agree on that trade scenario. The Heat is on the losing end of that trade. It's a win for other teams and loss to the others. It's totally unfair trade.

• 1 decade ago

I definitely agree with you guys. That's a very silly thing to think..

its just a no brainer. The Heat wont trade their franchise player which is Wade. Nor the Raptors wont Trade C.Bosh for them to get a weak Reddick And Beasley.

• 1 decade ago

The only person Miami would trade for Wade is LeBron.

Source(s): All answers thumbs downed.
  • 1 decade ago

Miami Heat get a bad deal

• 1 decade ago

Not for beasley i dont think so Raptors can do so much better trading bosh than for beasley

• 1 decade ago

Orlando Magic fan much?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.