Amitabh Bachchan the truly "Living Legend"....?

Amitabh bachchan the name is enough in the world, he represent india in the global, he is truly "living legend of india"..

more than 60 hit films in bollywood with great achivments...

see his achivments:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Amitabh_Bachc...

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

*Nope !!~

Is any of his films due for a release or what >?

The start of another publicity gimmick ...... L0l !!~☺

• Robin
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

what is the point of your question you act like he is the only one in india that makes movies in there are better actor in actress that have been living legends way before his time in he has more then 60 hit films try 177 all together your off about 117 films attention seeker

Jäger ➤➤➤➤

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I think its going to be an intelligent film... hard to find good ones in Bollywood :) Its going to be a sure success. I hope people make more of these kind of movies instead of the silly skin shows and dumb comedy ones that dont have any logic in them...

• 1 decade ago

For me, he is the God. No adjectives can do justice to him whether it is Living Legend, Superstar or anything. He is just out of world.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yeh u r rite he is surely a living legend and the greatest brand of indian cinema ...... he is truly ggreat!

srk sucks man .....srk can never ever be like big b!

big b is simply the best!

• 1 decade ago

Yes.

• 1 decade ago

I hate him due to his over acting and same kind of style.

• 1 decade ago

everybody knows the value of amitab bachan, what is the need of this question u asked?

• 1 decade ago

Yeah totally man...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For sure !!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.