Amitabh Bachchan the truly "Living Legend"....?

Amitabh bachchan the name is enough in the world, he represent india in the global, he is truly "living legend of india"..

more than 60 hit films in bollywood with great achivments...

see his achivments:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Amitabh_Bachc...

• Best Answer

*Nope !!~

Is any of his films due for a release or what >?

The start of another publicity gimmick ...... L0l !!~☺

• Robin

what is the point of your question you act like he is the only one in india that makes movies in there are better actor in actress that have been living legends way before his time in he has more then 60 hit films try 177 all together your off about 117 films attention seeker

Jäger ➤➤➤➤

I think its going to be an intelligent film... hard to find good ones in Bollywood :) Its going to be a sure success. I hope people make more of these kind of movies instead of the silly skin shows and dumb comedy ones that dont have any logic in them...

For me, he is the God. No adjectives can do justice to him whether it is Living Legend, Superstar or anything. He is just out of world.

yeh u r rite he is surely a living legend and the greatest brand of indian cinema ...... he is truly ggreat!

srk sucks man .....srk can never ever be like big b!

big b is simply the best!

Yes.

I hate him due to his over acting and same kind of style.

everybody knows the value of amitab bachan, what is the need of this question u asked?

Yeah totally man...

For sure !!