What do black crows mean? Death, bad luck, sending a message from someone of the past?

Earlier today I was cleaning my car, my boyfriend went to the parking lot of my apartments to meet me. When he was walking out a big black crow swooped down on him, almost brushing gainst his face. The crow then sat in a near by tree just watching. A few hours later, my boyfrined was was leaving my house, and the... show more Earlier today I was cleaning my car, my boyfriend went to the parking lot of my apartments to meet me. When he was walking out a big black crow swooped down on him, almost brushing gainst his face. The crow then sat in a near by tree just watching. A few hours later, my boyfrined was was leaving my house, and the same crow flew down again and did the same thing, he came back into my house to tell me. At first I didn't believe him, I was just thinking that he was paranoid. I live on the second floor and there are trees all around the area I live in. So we walk outside and we hear a crow starting to "caw" from the right side of the building. We proceed down the walkway to the left of the building. We get to the stairs and all of a sudden the crow flys to the tree above the stairs ans just sits there, staring at him and "cawing". He walks slowly to the car across the parking lot to the right, and the crow, slowly turns around watching him, "cawing" the whole time. As soon as he gets in the car, the crow stops.I stood there for a second waiting and watching the crow. I even throw a rock, the crow didn't even glance at me. It just watched him drive away. I walked back in the house a little startled. I went outside again no more than 5 minutes later and the crow was nowhere to be found. What does this mean? I read online about different myths and superstitions....so it the crow a sign that something bad is going to happen to him or someone else?
Update: So this morning we found out that his cousins girlfriend died. So I'm a little convinced about the sign of death thing. But today the crow almost attacked him again, so does that mean something else is going to happen?? And it only happens at my house... **Also I did not throw a rock at the crow, I just... show more So this morning we found out that his cousins girlfriend died. So I'm a little convinced about the sign of death thing. But today the crow almost attacked him again, so does that mean something else is going to happen?? And it only happens at my house...

**Also I did not throw a rock at the crow, I just dropped it down from upstairs.