What would be the cost of replacing the capacitors in my console stereo?

The circa 1960 Zenith MP500 console stereo that I found in the garbage a few years ago in perfect operating condition and complete with all the original manuals and tags that hung off it in the showroom, as well as a demonstration record of the stereo sound, has, for the past few years, made only a loud humming... show more The circa 1960 Zenith MP500 console stereo that I found in the garbage a few years ago in perfect operating condition and complete with all the original manuals and tags that hung off it in the showroom, as well as a demonstration record of the stereo sound, has, for the past few years, made only a loud humming when it is turned on, in all settings. From what I have found on the internet it seems that the problem is a bad capacitor. Around what would it cost to have the capacitors replaced by a repair shop and are there any websites that have detailed instructions on how to do this myself if the cost is too high?