y are ppl hating the movie twilight?

plzzz answer this question only if u are a twilight critic or super obsessed with it....... thnx

Best Answer

I don't like the movie Twilight b/c it sucked.

I guess that's the only reason to hate a movie.

BUT!

Teenage obsessed girls are spraying urine all over the holy Movies section in YA.

Also, I think it's over-rated.

The acting was terrible. If you watched alot of good movies, you will know what I am saying.

You might count in the guy who plays Edward, as good looking, but seriously, is that the only reason to rate an actor?

Well to some children, it is.

The film contained alot of amateur mistakes.

My friends claim that twilight is the best movie ever.

When it is obviously not! There are tons of better romance movies out there. That will literally bleed our heart.

If you think about it, the movie was aimed towards younger audiences, and it did a pretty darn good job.

Everywhere, I heard about twilight.

The fact that those younger audiences do not appreciate older and better movies, as well as novels makes me hurl!

Oh and by the way, literature plays a huge role on a person. Books such as Twilight, is not a good example to set for children.

Y do people even like it? Sorry, not a fan. At all. I watched the first movie and a bit of 3rd (my sister is crazy about it). It's so... pathetic, I'm critical about movies and NONE of what I was I believed. None!!! Too artificial! First of all, Bella is ugly, so is he vampy bf! Gosh, he's hideous! Or whatever the word is. And she... did she meet basilisk and turned into unemotional statue? Damn, no face movenets and no smile at her wedding???? Second of all, I've read Bram Stoker, Twilight author obviously did not because her rainbow theory is too artificial if u ask me and dumb! Stick to Dracula - that's literature and that's a movie. Mr. Sparkly Vegetable has no chance of winning preferences over Gary Oldman and his outstanding performance alongside Wayona Rider. Besides, y Twilight fans think that everybody shoul adore these books/movies?

I liked the Twilight books, but the movie was truly terrible. The acting and the makeup were awful. The director was a hack. I've seen music videos with better directing. Even the music was bad. The vampires squared off, and ridiculous guitars of doom played in the background like a cheesy movie from the 80's. Most of the lines that weren't taken from the book were stupid. "Hang on tight, spider monkey." In what universe is that not a deeply stupid thing to say? Overall, I've seen made-for-tv movies that were done better than this train wreck. On a positive note, it was one of the most unintentionally funny movies I've ever seen. I LOL'd quite a few times.

Some people hate it because they don't really like robert pattinson (like one of my friends), and it seemed kind of rushed at some parts, and the movie missed some key parts that the book had, for example, you don't see that much of Jacob (even though he's more in the second book) and bella doesn't have that much of a relationship with alice (who isn't really there in the movie, just at the end, and only a little)

lol, I don't get how someone could hate ANYTHING about Twilight.

But I agree that the movie was a suckish movie... for people that aren't obsessed with Twilight. You can totally tell that they made it for the mega-fans, they pretty much just quoted the book the whole way through... But I AM a mega-fan, so of course I loved it!

I am so annoyed by people saying.

"I don't like it because I'm not a hormonal pre-teen or teenager."

Hi, I"m 20 years old and I love twilight.

The books and the movie.

I wouldn't go as far to say I'm obsessed, but I am a fan.

cause the movie does not follow the book. if there gonna make it a great movie they should at least try to stick to the book story.

i think its because some people think the actors weren't as hot as they pictured them.... and i know it's really stupid but one of my friends started hating it as soon as more preps started liking it.

some people just hate the idea of sparkly vampires too... like someone said everone's got their own opinions

• ACE

people just love hating on things that are very popular that they dont like. for example i hear people trashing will ferrel movies all the time but they are pretty damn popular as well as hilarious.

because their are some people that always have to complain about something