promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Should I date him? hes shorter than me!?

Okay hes hella coool and hela hot and hella nice but the problemo is hes 5"0 and im 5"6 and idk if i should date him but i really liek hiM! he said he would date me even thou im tall and my mom said it was ok to date (cuz im 13(he 13 to ) ) but is it weird to date him sinc hes short??

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That would be a very stupid deciding factor. If you can't get over physical differences then maybe you aren't mature enough to date.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Gosh...it always seems like short people are underestimated. Honey, it's 2009--it's time to break the stereotype of guys having to be taller than their dates. Go ahead. If he's hella cool and hella hot and hella nice, why should height matter?

• Phil
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yeah its alright. Its love right? The only thing that matters is how you feel not so much appearance.

And cmon, so what, hes only 13!

He still ahs to grow and you dont! Guys grow later and slower than girls, hell be taller later on, dont worry.

• 1 decade ago

Honey the thing is girls grow faster than boys, so if you last the distance, he'll probably out grow you lol.

If you really like him then there's no problem is there? It's how a boy treats you that's important sweetheart.

Remember they say good things come in small packages.

Source(s): From the heart
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't get caught up in physical appearance that much. Relationships are about a connection/bond not about physical qualities although that's what starts initial attraction. If you think he's cute and you like talking to him what does it matter if he's shorter than you?

• Trisha
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

He probably just hasn't hit a growth spurt. Most guys don't stop growing until they are about 25. You should date him. That's a silly reason not to. All that matters is that you like him! Good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Being short myself, I've never really had this problem. But hey, if you like him, you like him. Don't let the height issue stop you. You're only 13, guys don't usually hit their growth spurt for a few years. Just go for it! =]

• 1 decade ago

Lol I once dated a guy shorter then me to it was weird after a while lol

but its your choice 100% if you like him then size shouldent matter at all, but from experiance its kinda weird ... peoples opinions kinda start to hurt u aswell.... =/

Source(s): im 5'9 dated a 5'5 guy
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ok i am a girl who is 5'9 so i do get were u r coming from i think if u want u should date him. i don't think that it is a big deal because he is only 13 and he will get taller so i think u should not worry about u being taller then him i think u should just go for it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You guys are only 13... he's going to shoot up like a weed within a year or two. He won't be shorter than you for long. Go for it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.