Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Is this outfit cutee?

Well yeah, ima put accesories but thats another thing.

• KatieG
    Best Answer

I guess so, they go together well. They need accesories like bags, necklaces, bracelets, etc. Right now they are pretty plain.

yeah i love the dress in # 3 and i l♥ve the dress in # 1 not so crazy bout # 2 because the colours to me clash a little like the beige and black ( calm colours) with drag queen red) wow not the best match but all in all good! I love the prices to very reasonable and not for louis vuttion lovers ( love shoes in #1 because me i am a louis vuttion lover even though i know they wern't louis vuttion they were like the same idea i would give you a 9/1 just for those red shoes u lose a mark

Oh Mii Gosh..I loove it! Definatly pick that.you may desire to upload like slightly peace sign neclace to it and a few skinny bangle bracelts to end the seem..And turn Flops fer shoes..The outfit looks super--Speacially the ripped denims--completely in vogue!

Yeah, I think they're cute. I think they'd be even cuter with some matching jewelry or accessories. :3

• ^__^

I love the black one (the 1st one) but I hate the pink one. That's just my opinion though =D

i only like the second one but i would never wear it really cuz im only 13

yes they are so cute i especialy like the pink one

i luv them all but maybe add some bold braclets, necklaces and stuff like that

omg! i am in love with those outfits. mi fav is the pink one..

Only your opinion matters :O