How can I stop other cats coming around my house at night and bothering my tom-cat?

Ive had my little tom-cat joey for a year now. In the past couple of months this other cat from one of our neighbours houses keeps coming around late at night and mewing at window really loudly and fighting with my cat. Its really annoying because it keeps me awake and I worry about my cat. Can I stop this from... show more Ive had my little tom-cat joey for a year now. In the past couple of months this other cat from one of our neighbours houses keeps coming around late at night and mewing at window really loudly and fighting with my cat. Its really annoying because it keeps me awake and I worry about my cat. Can I stop this from happening?

Also is it alright to let your cat sleep in your room at night time? Just wondering. Thanks.
Update: By tom-cat I mean male cat, sorry Ive just always called male cats tomcats. Hes also been neutered already.