LGBT: Getting Sick of the..."Am I Gay...Blah Blah Blah" or is it Just Me?

Is it just me or is everyone starting to get sick of the daily "am i gay?'' "what should i do?" "coming out?" "should i let the little homo go see his dad?" "is this bi"

I can't even stand this "lightning is dead" and "squirrel! where is he?" business anymore.

Its seems more and more that daily LGBT's top contributors are leaving. I left nearly a year ago, I couldnt stand it.

Okay so my question to you is, are you willing to leave most people did a while ago, just so you wont give yourself a headache? Or are you willing to stay and deal with daily drama, after drama, after drama, after drama?

I can't stand it and am willing to put Y/A! on hold again until this madness dies down.

MP: Would you like a hug or a super beary hug from me today?

carlee, youre telling me i should leave because i cant stand the fact that people come on here daily asking the same questions over and over? i think thats ridiculous. im a grown girl and i think im entitled to my fair share of say. get over yourself.

and there is always the option to read the other answers Y/A! provides when youre about to post a question...

Best Answer

I haven't been on here that long, but I've noticed how the spark in this section is flickering.

I took a 4 day break from this just the other week and I come back on to find people "dead" and stuff. It's like, really, what the 'h' is up?

I think I'll hang around for a while, just for the small amount of people who are trying to keep this section alive with intriguing questions/answers, whatever.

Still gonna take occasional breaks.

MP: Super beary hug, please! :)

Wait!! .. What about the "what do you think about gay marriage?" Ahhhh!!

Since I'm new enough here (Mainly the past 2-3 weeks) I can't really answer that question. If I'm here a year, then I could answer. But for right now.. I am just getting used to it here. Most of the people are nice - besides the trolls/religious freaks - and I'd like this to be a home for me because I feel so comfortable here ^^ -- I'm staying anyway..

Aww, can I have a super beary hug? Even though I'm a stranger? Pretty please? Remember.. strangers give great hugs.. and have the best candy!! ;P

-S-

Nah, got used to it a while ago, MP piss me off though, just a way to justify posting a crap question that you otherwise couldn't post in the LGBT section.

I think some people make pointless questions just so they can ask MP!!

Whatever the heck MP stands for anyway ..

Bring back the REAL regulars.

well considering this is yahoo ANSWERS in the LGBT section where do you think people are going to go for ANSWERS about whether they are LGBT ?

the music section perhaps ?

most people come here because they have no one else they can talk to about this, give them a break.

MP: none thankyou

Yahh it bothers me but I used to ask those questions when I was younger because I really didn't know. I think its probably the younger people who ask silly questions like that and I don't blame them because society encourages us to place labels on ourselves.

• the thing is, old users or users that have been here for a long time keep seeign these questions. the new users havent. so we might have seen them a million times and have gotten sick of them but new users still need help.

im willing to help those who need it and have fun with questions for those who have been here forever.

mp: super bear hug you. i love huggingX) *super bear hugs amy* ((((((((((BIG SUPER BEAR HUGGIE))))))))))))))

It's definitely annoying, but I agree that this is

a place for help and some people don't have

anywhere else to turn to.

The greatest music in the last 50 years? Debbie Gibson? Seek help. .

That what it's here for. People are seeking advice when they're confused. No every question has to be "are you top or bottom".

relax when people are scared they need SOMEONE even if its people they dont know. chill out and go away if you dont like it. people just need to vent or talk sometimes