The Manchester United v Arsenal game is going to be very important for Liverpool. Can Arsenal hold them?

If United beat Wigan on Wednesday then a victory against Arsenal will mean United officially become champions. The Arsenal v United game is at Old Trafford. Do you think the Gunners have much chance of getting anything from that game?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

no sorry

i am an Arsenal fan but i have to admit ,considering the last 2 games we conceded 7 times at home,we will have a very hard time at Old Trafford and Man.utd's on a good form and have kept a clean sheet at home in the EPL

so no is my answer.i wish we could beat them and Liverpool could then do somethin but its too late

even if we do beat United and they drop 3 points ,it still wont be adequate to make you the Champions

and i doubt United will not put up a fight in their next 3 fixtures

they have game in hand as well lets not forget that

• Joan
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Hang on. Leave Liverpool out of this. We don't need to learn from UNITED. We hate UNITED. We hate everything about them. You are an Arsenal fan and you shoul hate Chelsea. Arsenal certainly have a lot to learn. Liverpool however, 1st. Edit : Benitez never said Liverpool can't win the league. That was Sky and a certain PAPER called the MIRROR making stuff up - Again!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

United beat Arsenal 3-1 in the Champions League semi-final and they have obviously not recovered from this defeat. They just lost 4-1 to Chelsea. The only way I can see any chance of Manchester United dropping points is if Arshaven is selected.

• Dylan
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Hope not but 4 points from 3 games to win means we can afford to lose to them as long as we get a win and a draw in the other 2 against Wigan and Hull.

I'm starting to believe now but know that it's not over yet as you never know what can happen in football it's not over but for us to not win now will take 3 draws from 3, 2 defeats from 3 or worse, Arsenal have given us nothing yet in the title race so hope we can get something but of course they can cause an upset as they are Arsenal.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Judging by what happened on Tuesday at The Emirates I would say not a chance.

And if United beat Wigan they only need a draw against Arsenal or Tottenham to secure the title.

• 1 decade ago

The way they played today.... the win looks to be in United's favour but to be fair the REAL important game is against Wigan on Wednesday. That match will decide if we become Champions once again.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sucks, but arsenal are such gooners. It's probably going to be over.

But let's just enjoy all the 3-0 and 4-0 games we can get.

I'm sure I spelled goners there...:

• 1 decade ago

The league is United's.

The only thing that's keeping the league alive for me is whether West Brom will pull off a miraculous escape from relegation.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im an arsenal fan

we have nothing 2 play 4 and our last couple of games havent been great, so i doubt we will do liverpool a favour

• 1 decade ago

yes it will be a very important one because if man utd looses then liverpool will have a chance for going on with the hope of winning premierleague!

Source(s): mind!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.