Is 'Booing' A Face, The Dumbest Thing a Wrestling Fan Can Do? *More Inside*?

( You dont Have To Read All It. ) Ok, a Face is a superstar that is suppoused to play the 'good' guy, right? And a heel is the 'bad' guy and should be hated, right? Ok then, why do we constantly see a heel get cheered, while a face is 'booed'? I understand that everyone is entitled to... show more ( You dont Have To Read All It. )

Ok, a Face is a superstar that is suppoused to play the 'good' guy, right? And a heel is the 'bad' guy and should be hated, right? Ok then, why do we constantly see a heel get cheered, while a face is 'booed'?

I understand that everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but seing a face getting booed out of the building is just Wrong.

For Example: Triple H, when he lost his title at Backlash, the fans Chanted a song 'Na na na na, Good- bye." Seriously, whats wrong here? Or John Cena as another example, the guy is suppoused to be the Face of the WWE and here he comes and gets Heat from the crowd? While Edge or Orton, who are the villians, receive a tremendous amount of claps from the spectators and it makes it look Ironical.

The Heels work so hard to make us Hate them and here they come getting cheers from the audience?

The Faces work hard to make us appreciate them, and here we are Hating on them and bashing on them? Seriously, there is something wrong here....

In my Opinion, "Booing" a face is one of the dumbest thing a wrestling fan can do...They work hard for us to love them, and here we are voting for the Villian that we are suppoused to hate......

So what do you think? Is it right to cheer a villian while the face gets the heat? Tell me what you think.

Thank You.
- Triple RKO.

* A little star will definately increase your chance of getting a Best Answer.....*