Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

Will you rate the my baby name choices... we can't narrow down?

It's a girl so the girl names are the most important... I do have some boy names in there for the future.

http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9573750

My top three from the list we came up with are:

Aurora Isabelle

Meredith Sophia

Ainsleigh Sofia

15 Answers

Relevance
  • MAK
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Kasey

K.C

K Leigh

Madison

Brooke

I don't care for the names you picked sorry.

• 1 decade ago

Aurora Isabelle by far! Meredith Sophia is kinda cool. Not much for Ainsleigh Sofia

• 1 decade ago

I rated them, but my favorites are...

Micah Ember

Brennan Alexander

Bryleigh Abigail

Aurora Isabelle

I like Meredith Sophia and Ainsleigh Sofia a lot too!

• 1 decade ago

Aurora Isabelle

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 years ago

in case you and hubby like Rory as a nickname then possibly he won't think of it is so bizarre. Does he comprehend the beautiful meaning of Aurora? those on your top record that circulate suitable are Aurora Josephine and Meredith Sophia. AJ could be an attractive nickname for Aurora Josephine. out of your babynames record i think of each and every of the toddler boy names are outstanding. for women how approximately Brylea Belle? Sophia makes a suited center call for just about any call Adalynn Sophia is relatively incredibly i admire the call Delilah. Delilah Meredith could be candy call Lilah as a nickname possibly stable good fortune

• Jada
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I love Isabella Grace and Meredith Sophia. I would go with Isabella Grace though, because Meredith is an older name. Even though Isabella is a popular name, there are many nicknames she could go by that aren't so popular:

Izzy

Bella

Ella

Belle

Elle

Ellie

• Mara
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I absolutely love Meredith Sophia. I know it's not in your top 3 but Hazel Josephine is fantastic! Bianca is also a great choice.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Aurora Isabella

• 1 decade ago

I like Ainsleigh Sofia, Isabella Grace, and I like Micah, but not Ember. I like Micah Grace. or Micah Isabel though.

for boys, my favorite is tobias Braedon

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i voted(:

out of the top three i like Meredith Sophia the most

good luck!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.