How so and Black men are so dominant in some sports like swimming,Winter sports and NASCAR?

or soccer baseball volleyball water polo weightlifting judo martial arts winter games water sports swimming gymnastics motor sports (big time) auto sports Rugby rowing Kanoe Fencing golf Tennis Nascar MMA Diving Sailing Archery Shooting Ice scating Skiing Motor Cross Cricket Australian Football Handball Surfing EXTREME SPORTS (BIG TIME) Bowling Cycling Climbing BMX racing WWE Sambo Strongest man Competition Karate Kick boxing Taekwondo Triathlon Pentathlon Cross Country etc etc I SAID 95% OF SPORTS AND OVER 85% of medals in Olympics dominated by black men like Michael Phelps???lmao

i think we white people dominate only basketball and running !

is that true??

But i think Basketball and running are the only mainstream and STRAIGHT sports so even tho we absent in 95% of rest sports we STILL DOMINATE THE WORLD OF SPORTS!

AGREE??LOL

Golf and Baseball black dominated??lmao

alright lol

American football i checked even tho 65% of players are black 80% of MVP awards go to white playas!

so no i ask how in Golf 1 mixed man and 99 white is black domination while in NFL 80% of MVP awards won by whites is not domination??

double standard again? lol

ms condra baseball golf tennis cross county and WRESTLING BLACK??LMAO

i bet in all of them combined u do not even make 3% lmao

yall are brainwashed to the extreme in here!

serena and venus 2 black women in top 100 makes the sport typical black lmao

WOHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO CLAIM BLACK DOMINATION IN BASEBALL GOLF AND TENNIS CAN YOU SHOW ME FACTS AND %??

CAUSE LAST TIME I CHECKED IN THESE 3 SPORTS HISTORY U MAKE LESS THAN

2-3% CHAMPIONS LMAO

LAME LAME LAME LOL

Favorite Answer

What? I though Phelps was white.

Nascar is the first sport I ever know and payed attention to. Nascar is my favorite thing to watch every Sunday on summer. Nascar is an American Sport Nascar isn't a sport, it's a lifestyle(I miss those Busch beer commercial). Nascar tracks are churches. Nascar is a sport. Merry Christmas Nation.

HA, it's more like white people are all for swimming, NASCAR, and winter sports.

While WE black people dominate basketball and track & field.

Most players on NBA teams are BLACK.

Most runners, including ones @ olympics, were/are BLACK.

NOT WHITE.

those are sports know care's about(haha),water polo? com on now.whites are the majority thus the more probability you have to find people doing these things.IF I HAVE 10,000 PEOPLE TO COOK ME FOOD,AND YOU HAD 100 PEOPLE,WHICH PERSON WOULD BE MORE LIKELY TO FIND A CHEF?THINK ON THAT FOR A SECOND.

AMERICAN SPORTS HE HE

Why do people insist on keeping score? Honestly, when I watch sports I'm not all like "oh, there's a black guy." or "look at all those white guys." Why does it matter who plays what sport? It's not some racial contest. If an individual is good at a sport and the right doors open they get a chance.

As far as I know, generally speaking, blacks excel in every sport. There are a few different reasons, generally speaking they are heavier muscled and denser boned- and bullies.

I don't think there would be much of a difference between the races/cultures in nascar or golf... games of skill vs strength and speed sports.

nascar sucks, it's the suburbia of sports

• black and white people need to stop looking at sports as a racial superiority contest. all these men and women give everything for their sport and I appreciate that fact ONLY.

pay attention to the RACE. Not the race.

my sports heroes are people like:

Dale Earnhart

ali

carl lewis

fedor emelianko

ronaldinho

jack dempsey

jack johnson

steve nash....sports is the place where race should not matter..

Most hockey players are white, like in the nhl.

Most soccer teams will have like at least 1 black person, and maximum 3. The rest are usually of South European descent. But if its a caribbean or african soccer team, there will be more black people.

WWE is a mix of different ethnic groups. Theres white people, black, latinos, Middle easterns, and punjabis.

Authentic Black American_ Hockey is a sport that was founded in Canada so is basketball. So your telling me that both Basketball and Hockey are Canadian? Or are you just generalizing, thinking that we live in the cold and play hockey all day? LOL. America has more NHL teams then we do.

Well i live in England home of the best Premiership in the world and the majority of our football/soccer players are White English men! Then the Europeans (mostly from Spain, Italy, Russia) and then Blacks so i hardly think that they dominate the world's most popular sport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didint I tell you before we dominate American sports, not all sports..We can only dominate things within our culture..

So thats basketball, boxing, football, track, golf, tennis, baseball...We hold all the major records in all these sports..(hockey is a canadian thing)

• ?

Actually, a disproportionate amount of black people won Olympic Medals than white people compared to our population. America is what, 10% black? You better believe more than 10% of America's medal were won by black people. And the olympics doesnt even have football (real American football, not that pansy soccer crap).