How so and Black men are so dominant in some sports like swimming,Winter sports and NASCAR?

or soccer baseball volleyball water polo weightlifting judo martial arts winter games water sports swimming gymnastics motor sports (big time) auto sports Rugby rowing Kanoe Fencing golf Tennis Nascar MMA Diving Sailing Archery Shooting Ice scating Skiing Motor Cross Cricket Australian Football Handball Surfing... show more or soccer baseball volleyball water polo weightlifting judo martial arts winter games water sports swimming gymnastics motor sports (big time) auto sports Rugby rowing Kanoe Fencing golf Tennis Nascar MMA Diving Sailing Archery Shooting Ice scating Skiing Motor Cross Cricket Australian Football Handball Surfing EXTREME SPORTS (BIG TIME) Bowling Cycling Climbing BMX racing WWE Sambo Strongest man Competition Karate Kick boxing Taekwondo Triathlon Pentathlon Cross Country etc etc I SAID 95% OF SPORTS AND OVER 85% of medals in Olympics dominated by black men like Michael Phelps???lmao

i think we white people dominate only basketball and running !
is that true??
But i think Basketball and running are the only mainstream and STRAIGHT sports so even tho we absent in 95% of rest sports we STILL DOMINATE THE WORLD OF SPORTS!
AGREE??LOL
Update: Golf and Baseball black dominated??lmao
alright lol
American football i checked even tho 65% of players are black 80% of MVP awards go to white playas!
so no i ask how in Golf 1 mixed man and 99 white is black domination while in NFL 80% of MVP awards won by whites is not domination??
double standard again? lol
Update 2: ms condra baseball golf tennis cross county and WRESTLING BLACK??LMAO
i bet in all of them combined u do not even make 3% lmao
yall are brainwashed to the extreme in here!
serena and venus 2 black women in top 100 makes the sport typical black lmao
WOHAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Update 3: FOR THE PEOPLE WHO CLAIM BLACK DOMINATION IN BASEBALL GOLF AND TENNIS CAN YOU SHOW ME FACTS AND %??
CAUSE LAST TIME I CHECKED IN THESE 3 SPORTS HISTORY U MAKE LESS THAN
2-3% CHAMPIONS LMAO
LAME LAME LAME LOL
20 answers 20