Hijabis: what do you do about your old ID photos and old pictures when without hijab?

Assalamu alaykum, I want to start wearing the hijab. This is my own choice, so don't go around pretending that I am an oppressed little girl or something. My mom doesn't even wear it, but I want to. My personal choice. I'm 19 years old. I am trying to prepare and stuff for it, you know? But my... show more Assalamu alaykum,

I want to start wearing the hijab. This is my own choice, so don't go around pretending that I am an oppressed little girl or something. My mom doesn't even wear it, but I want to. My personal choice.

I'm 19 years old. I am trying to prepare and stuff for it, you know?
But my driver's license is without hijab. And I can't get a new one until I'm 21. What do I do about that? And what about old photos that I have when I wasn't wearing the hijab, like ones that I took with friends in school or the photos on Facebook and stuff? Do I have to delete all those? What about if they are in photo albums, are non-related males allowed to see them because they were old pictures and are not recent?

Jazaakullah khayr