Jill asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

尋求英文高手幫忙>”

作文:可以幫我用簡單一點的英文翻譯嗎?上台報告用的..拜託大大們幫忙...可以不要用線上翻譯直翻嗎...我會超感謝的>"<

每個人的人生中都會有一些深刻、重要的事情,而這些事情就像是放在一個寶盒中,偶爾想起裡面的東西總會令人會心一笑,有些故事隨著時間的推移在我腦海中已經模糊不清,但有五件事情在我心中卻是最重要的小事,那麼我就向大家說這五件最重要的小事吧。

在我國中的時候,當時的我很叛逆,常常惹家人生氣,而我每次一生氣總會跑出家門,又不知道要上哪去,只好躲在躲在奶奶家好幾天,等我爸爸來接我回家我才回家去。

國中時我跟女生朋友感情都很好,常常有女同學整天都跟我黏在一起,或住在我家好幾天,當時家人都以為我是女同性戀,直到國中畢業,家人才知道原來我喜歡的是男生。

在我高中的時候,雖然我生活很懶散,上課的時候也總是在睡覺,雖然爸媽很生氣,但看到我成績不錯,又每次都有獎學金,所以都睜一隻眼閉一隻眼,讓我照著自己的步調走下去。

滿18歲那天,我翹課騎著我的摩托車去考駕照,三個小時在拿到駕照的那一刻,我超開心的,感覺世界好美麗,滿18歲的感覺真好。

在2005年,姊姊結婚,而我因為打工忙昏頭,在姊姊結婚當天,剛睡醒的我還穿著睡衣站在家門口,看著外面的熱鬧景象而搞不清楚狀況,被我爸爸敲了一拳才醒。

這五件事情令我印象很深刻,時光不能到轉,許多的事情不能重來,但是有時候想起以前的事情,總會令人回味無窮、開懷大笑,可是重要的事情越多,也就表示,自己真的長大了。

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

everyone's life will have some profound and important things, but these things is just like in a box in the Federation of reminds me of the things inside the a smile, some stories as time goes on in my head has been a blur, but there are five things in my heart it is the most important, so i would like to say that the five most important small things.

in our country, then i'm rabellion family, often provoke angry, but every time i ran out of a angrey of the Federation of the door, and don't know where to go to hidin'from in hidin'from in randmother home for several days, waiting for my father came to pick me home before i go home.

When i spoke to junior high school girls all very good friend, often have girls all day with me (reifenstein likas, or in a few days, when the family thought that i was a lesbian, until at home know what i like is the original boys.

in my high school, although i live a lazy, you always MOM or dad is sleeping, although very angry, but saw me good, and each scholarship, so keep my eyes close one eye, let me in his own pace.

18 - year - old day, i play truant and riding my motorcycle driving test, three hours to license the moment, i feel, super happy world beauty, 18 - year - old feels good.

in 2005, sister and i got married, because part-time work, in busy loses her sister got married just waking up on that day, i also wear your Pajamas station at home at the door, looked at outsidethere thrillme and longcalledforsecretary hilarious unclear situation, he was my father struck a blow to woke up.

These five things i remembers cannot transition, many things cannot be again, but sometimes i think of things, the Federation of previous halls, laugh, but the more important things, that really grown up.

Source(s): 台灣大學
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

每個人的人生中都會有一些深刻、重要的事情,而這些事情就像是放在一個寶盒中,偶爾想起裡面的東西總會令人會心一笑,有些故事隨著時間的推移在我腦海中已經模糊不清,但有五件事情在我心中卻是最重要的小事,那麼我就向大家說這五件最重要的小事吧。

Every one have a important thing in this world,and some thing it will put in a box,some thing If i think this thing it will than me laugh,some story is in my brain and i con;t see very well,but have 5 thing in my hurt it very important,now i will tell every one this 5 important thing.

在我國中的時候,當時的我很叛逆,常常惹家人生氣,而我每次一生氣總會跑出家門,又不知道要上哪去,只好躲在躲在奶奶家好幾天,等我爸爸來接我回家我才回家去。

In our city some times i will than you get very mad,and if I angey i will go out the door,but i don;t know where can I go,so I just go to my grandmothers house to live,when my fothercome here and I will go home.

國中時我跟女生朋友感情都很好,常常有女同學整天都跟我黏在一起,或住在我家好幾天,當時家人都以為我是女同性戀,直到國中畢業,家人才知道原來我喜歡的是男生。

At high school I like my girls friend very much,some times they will always黏著我,or live at my house,my family just think i'm lasphenan(雷斯編)when i not high school my family know i'm not,I like a boy

在我高中的時候,雖然我生活很懶散,上課的時候也總是在睡覺,雖然爸媽很生氣,但看到我成績不錯,又每次都有獎學金,所以都睜一隻眼閉一隻眼,讓我所以都睜一隻眼閉一隻眼。

When i'm高中,my生活很懶散,I always sleep at school,my dad and mom very mad,but they saw my成績is not bad,every time I have獎學經,所以都睜一隻眼閉一隻眼,than me所以都睜一隻眼閉一隻眼.

我翻到這裡喔 剛剛翻完全部了 可是被我妹用掉 所以我懶得翻

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.