Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

[翻譯]20點-商業英文翻譯中文,請越詳細越好

因下列中文使用我目前學的字彙量語翻譯軟體幫助下,

自覺能力能有不足,

因此希望各位大大能替我翻譯下列中文成英文。

請注意,越詳細越好。

1.依照我們評估及設想,我覺得(或認為)新公司的50億資

本額扣除掉10億的散股部分,我認為持股比例應該六四分。

2.根據我觀察貴公司的財務狀況,我認為貴公司沒有這麼大的

能力之初,所以我認為七三比是較為合理的狀況。

3.但是基於我們公司是在地且歷史悠久、聲譽佳的大公司、旗

下員工眾多、技術能力優良、生產線產能佳,以及投資許多相

關產業,我認為我們有能力去支應這樣的支出。

4.那請問董事長,我們這樣的策略是否妥當?

Rating
  • 老古
    Favorite Answer

1. 依照我們評估及設想,我覺得(或認為)新公司的50億資本額扣除掉10億的散股部分,我認為持股比例應該六四分。

According to the assumptions and our assessment, I think the split of key holding should be 60% vs 40% for the new shares, the 5 billion of capital netting out the shares , 1 billion of capital , acquired by the fragmented shareholders.

2.根據我觀察貴公司的財務狀況,我認為貴公司沒有這麼大的能力之初,所以我認為七三比是較為合理的狀況。

Based on my observations to your financial situation, I do not think you company can afford the split and I believe 70% vs.30% would be more reasonable,

3.但是基於我們公司是在地且歷史悠久、聲譽佳的大公司、旗下員工眾多、技術能力優良、生產線產能佳,以及投資許多相關產業,我認為我們有能力去支應這樣的支出。

However, given we are a well known company with long history, we have lots of employee and diversified investments, our technical capability is superior and our production capacity is excellent, we do think we deserve and can affort such kind of investment.

4.那請問董事長,我們這樣的策略是否妥當?

May I ask you, Chairman, if our strategy make sense?

2009-05-12 16:24:08 補充:

4.那請問董事長,我們這樣的策略是否妥當?

May I ask you, Chairman, if our strategy make sense to you?

1. According to our assessment and, I think (or think) the new company-owned 5,000,000,000

Deducted from the amount of one billion out of the bulk stocks, I think it should be 64 percentage points.

2. According to my observation of your company's financial situation, I think your company is not so much

Capacity at the beginning, I think 73 is more reasonable than the situation.

3. However, our company is based on and in the long history and excellent reputation of large companies, flag

Many of the staff, excellent technical ability, good production capacity, as well as many investment phase

Related industries, I think we have the ability to cover such expenditures.

4. I would like to ask the chairman of the board, we are the appropriateness of such a strategy?

Source(s): 翻譯軟體

1. Base on our evaluation and assumption, I feel (or think) that the capital of new company is five billion, after deducting one billion which is discrete stock, I think the holding stock percentage should be sixty to forty percent.

2. According to my observation about the financial condition of your company, I think your company does not have so much capability at the beginning, so I think it is more reasonable for the holding stock percentage as seventy to thirty percent.

3. But because our company is a big company which is local, good credit and long historical, and has many employee, excellent skill capability and superior through-put in production line. And our company also invests many relative industries, so I think we have the capability to afford such expense.

4. Then I would like to ask Mr. President, is our such strategy suitable or not?

Source(s): myself

版主您好,以下是我的翻譯:

希望對您有幫助~