Why are my skateboard trucks squeaking when I am on it and how can I make it stop?

My friend gave me his old skateboard and its already in bad condition. I am not sure if it is the truck or one of the wheels squeaking since one of the wheels don't spin as fast as the other three. Any advice?

Favorite Answer

its the wheels probably the bearing is broke or just not moving well try spraying wd-40 on it it worked on one of my bearings but u could get new ones for about $20

Source(s): 3 years of skating
  • marcy

i do no longer consider the folk telling you to grease your bushings. i attempted that a protracted time in the past and it kinda works yet at last the oil will assemble lots of dirt and dirt. the suitable thank you to resign the squeak is to purchase new bushings. the suitable ones are probably Bones. i'm incredibly particular they gained't squeak from now on in case you place the hot Bones in there.