Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 1 decade ago

Was boo radley in to kill a mocking bird in world war one?

Was boo radley in world war one which means he was shell shocked which is why he was so odd if you say no I win 100$ off of my dad!

Favorite Answer

Boo Bradley was in WWII. The setting is the South in the late forties adn early fifties. Look at the opening of the book and I believe they give a specific time. Boo experienced shell shock during the Battle of the Bulge or during that time period.

Source(s): Reports on the book

To kill a mocking bird was set during 3 years of the great depression which was in the 1930's (Before World War Two started). Boo Radley would have been shell shocked during WW1 which was 1914 to 1918 but America was not involved until 1917, so his injury would have been in either 1917 or 1918.