Who would win these matches?

Welcome to WWA Sudden Impact Dark Match: John Morrison(c) and Lance Cade(c) vs Billy Gunn and Road Dogg for the WWA WTTC. Event 1: Jack Swagger vs Evan Bourne(c) WWA U.S Title Match After the match Rey Mysterio comes out and says I have to tell you something Evan tonight. Event 2: Awesome Kong(c) vs O.D.B... show more Welcome to WWA Sudden Impact

Dark Match: John Morrison(c) and Lance Cade(c) vs Billy Gunn and Road Dogg for the WWA WTTC.

Event 1: Jack Swagger vs Evan Bourne(c) WWA U.S Title Match
After the match Rey Mysterio comes out and says I have to tell you something Evan tonight.

Event 2: Awesome Kong(c) vs O.D.B WWA Womens Championship Match.

Event 3: Triple H arrives and Todd Grisham asks him how does he feel before his match against both John Cena and JBL. Triple H says I don’t care and besides they want my title and well I have beaten people these two have lost to and one more thing Cena and Bradshaw tonight I will retain and when I do I will beat you up that much that you will be a bloody pulp.

Event 4: Eric Bischoff comes out and says tonight I organised a contract signing between Kurt Angle and Edge since both want to be with Lita I am making a match for the next Pay Per View Takeover where you the fans decide which match these two will fight in so the winner will be with Lita. Edge comes out and signs it and says wheres Kurt that man is going to find out what hardcore means when I dismantle him at Takeover and when you kidnapped Lita you opened my eyes that Kurt you are a lonely man. Kurt Angle comes out with Lita and signs the contract and says Edge at Takeover I will beat the crap out of you. Edge says actions speak louder than words and then both start brawling and then Eric Bischoff says STOP or you won’t get your match and just to tell the fans the 3 matches you can choose are Steel Cage match, TLC Match or An I quit match good luck to which match the fans decide.

Event 5: Rob Van Dam(c) vs Batista vs Shelton Benjamin
WWA Intercontinental Championship Match.

Event 6: Chris Jericho w/Paul Bearer vs The Undertaker
After the match Undertaker grabs Paul Bearer and says REST IN PEACE and Chokeslams him through the announces table and then lights it on fire and says Y2J be prepared you can’t run with my urn anymore that I now have it back but at Takeover you will never see the world again.

Event 7: Stone Cold is talking to Goldberg backstage and says next you have a match with Brock Lesnar and we need to win this is personal but it also is a brand vs brand match so tonight kick his ***.

Event 8: Goldberg w/Stone Cold vs Brock Lesnar w/The WWA Chairman.
After the match Stone Cold stunners the WWA Chairman and says I am the half owner of this company but on Fusion this week me and you in a match.

Event 9: Evan Bourne is backstage and says Rey I can’t I just can’t. Rey says Ok don’t be nice to the fans I want to vs you in a match for my cruiserweight title as a respect match. Evan bourne says OK and shakes his hand. As Rey Mysterio walks out the door Evan Bourne hits him with a chair and says I have no respect for you Rey I just used you to get noticed in WWA so Rey I accept your challenge.

Event 10: Jeff Hardy vs Matt Hardy
After the match Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy keep brawling until Matt hits Jeff with a chair in the head but Jeff doesn’t get up and then Matt puts Jeff on a stretcher and pushes him up all the way up to the ramp an then pushes him down to the electric plugs. The medic come straight away and carry Jeff off on a stretcher.

Event 11: Christian is backstage and says my match with Shawn is next and tonight I finally show the world that HBK is not a good man but a lying manipulative man.

Event 12: Shawn Michaels vs Christian

Event 13: Randy Orton vs Sting 3 Stages Of Hell Match
1st Stage: I Quit Match

2nd Stage: Hell in a Cell

3rd Stage: Stretcher Match

After the match Batista comes out and ambushes Sting and says me,Orton,Cade,Morrison and Randy Savage are the ERA of GREATNESS.

Event 14: John Cena is doing an interview until Mr Kennedy attacks him and then says Cena is KO’ed so now I as the nice man I am I will take his place in the match for the Undisputed World Championship next.

Main Event: Triple H(c) vs JBL vs Mr Kennedy If JBL loses he must retire. WWA Undisputed World Championship Match.

Rate the Show and Pick the Winners