Date last night..should i email back today? GUYS HELP?

We met from an online dating site and last night was our scheduled date. He was on time, and seemed a bit nervous( so was i) lol yes it was an awkward date. When we first met, he didn't hug me,it was like a oh hi and a smile and i didn't feel like he was interested in me as a woman. weird feeling but then... show more We met from an online dating site and last night was our scheduled date. He was on time, and seemed a bit nervous( so was i) lol yes it was an awkward date. When we first met, he didn't hug me,it was like a oh hi and a smile and i didn't feel like he was interested in me as a woman. weird feeling but then again i dunno
not sure of him because i' ve been out of the dating scene for one year and he's the first date so far.

I paid for the date(bowling) after we went out and talked for a while and then he had to go to work, i felt he was looking anxious so i ended our date by telling that i know he had to leave to get to work..i had to ask for a hug goodbye
SO he emailed today( although i gave him my number?) saying thanks for the treat? huh
and have a nice day
now how in the world should i answer email or should i ignore him until he calls me
btw the dating site lets you know who's been online so i can't hide the fact that i checked the message.
I'm confused here,
I was going to relpy: I had fun last night AND YES I WON!!(JOKE) and hope you're having a good day too
I guess i will have to see what happens here coz i have no real sign from this guy.